• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

I forgot it was one of my alt's "birthday" today, and I was greeted with this:

pg4CSOc.png

So naturally I made her wish for:

yRCMZrY.png

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So I let one of my villagers leave today all in the name of moving a path one square down.

Shame I have to wait ten days for it to actually happen.

The path trick is all but confirmed right, so I can help dictate where the next person moves right?

Oh wait, there was something about the final two village spots have to be invites/gained from streetpasses right? Maybe I'll use my Inkling Amiibo.

Also turnip prices are still going down, so hopefully I can beg if anyone has a better price later today.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well well well, my turnips have gone up to 94 this afternoon. Made the rookie mistake of not recording the exact prices, but I gave the Wizard some estimates and he's telling me to hold on.

Wish me luck.

Elija2

The 1.5 update that came out a few weeks ago in Japan and Europe is now out in North America. All it does is fix a few bugs.

piggychan

#38 Spike in the camping grounds
WVW69j3g268aqJ8hYx

concrete wall
terreace rug
brown seat
desktop TV
hanger rack
mountain bike
simple panel
skateboard rack
square minitable
succulent plant

Roto13

Someone in this thread mentioned the existence of a white holiday tree. Does that show up in the store? Or do we not know how to get it yet?

scamander

Banned
Is it known that Crazy Redd might sell more than one legit art piece per visit since the update? Because he's doing it right now in my town.

Also, is there a list of all the new (or previously downloadable) furniture/ clothing you can only get via amiibo?

Is it known that Crazy Redd might sell more than one legit art piece per visit since the update? Because he's doing it right now in my town.

I think this is a thing that just occasionally happens because some pieces will always be genuine. I remember getting very mad when it happened to me relatively early on in my game and I had to make a second character to nab the second piece. This was shortly after the NA launch, so it has always been possible if I didn't hallucinate the whole thing.

Also, is there a list of all the new (or previously downloadable) furniture/ clothing you can only get via amiibo?

http://andromea.tumblr.com/campground - is the one I've been using. I think it is a Gaffer that runs that site.

If you go to http://moridb.com , click on more, and then check "Only Welcome amiibo items" and hit search it returns a comprehensive list.

piggychan

#47 Buzz

WVW69j3mguYTs82Gkv

chain-link fence
dirt floor
cutting-board set
drink machine
money box
propane tanks
teppanyaki grill
trash bags
wood display stand
worktable

Such anger..

WVW69j3mjLo8b6e-qo

scamander

Banned
I think this is a thing that just occasionally happens because some pieces will always be genuine. I remember getting very mad when it happened to me relatively early on in my game and I had to make a second character to nab the second piece. This was shortly after the NA launch, so it has always been possible if I didn't hallucinate the whole thing.

Yeah, two legit pieces has always been possible.

Really? Man, I always thought there will be only one genuine art piece and stopped checking the others after I found one. Only noticed it today, because there are actually easy to spot fakes of both paintings. Anyway, thanks for letting me know. :)

http://andromea.tumblr.com/campground - is the one I've been using. I think it is a Gaffer that runs that site.

If you go to http://moridb.com , click on more, and then check "Only Welcome amiibo items" and hit search it returns a comprehensive list.

Thanks again! Both sites are really helpful. :)

pHand

My recollection is that it's tied to Feng Shui and luck. Set your main room up properly and you'll increase the chances of genuine art appearing, as well as the number of genuine art on display.

Robin64

Tomorrow's the 'snow storm' so snow'll be setting.

Snow storm and fishing tourney at the same time! How exciting.

My town is open. If anyone wants a white festive tree, come visit. I used my Japanese o3DS to grab a few, restarting the town each time and sending them to my n3DS town, but it takes aaaages so I only made a few. First come..

(I can make more if demand is high, though, but it will take me longer :))

Edit: Seems being open for two hours is enough to kill the battery. Still have some trees, so more tomorrow, probably.

Snow storm and fishing tourney at the same time! How exciting.

My town is open. If anyone wants a white festive tree, come visit. I used my Japanese o3DS to grab a few, restarting the town each time and sending them to my n3DS town, but it takes aaaages so I only made a few. First come..

(I can make more if demand is high, though, but it will take me longer :))

Are those trees Japan only ?

Westraid

whitetreeppr1l.png

The white tree is so pretty! It has lights too, I found out by accident.
Fits so well with my interior! (´▽`人)♡

EDIT: So Jay announced he was going to move some days ago, and I told him it was all right. Now when I talk to him, sometimes he'll mention "Only X days till I move out!" and you can reply with "Don't go!" or "Good luck!" or something, so I told him the latter option and he got hella pissed that I was okay with him leaving and then announced he was going to stay.
I feel a small pang of guilt but I shut down the game without saving because I kind of want him to go. But by his own free will so I don't have to feel horrible about it lmao.

Still can't find that new version of the physical game. Does it even exist?

As far as I know it does, but it isn't in stores yet? The boxart is just the Nintendo Selects version with some neon orange "Welcome amiibo" version flares on it.

A quick Google search turned this up, but no idea if this shop is legit, I would hesitate to order from them: B&H

Amazon still seems to have stock of the normal Selects version, I imagine most big box retailers are trying to sell their old copies first.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Have a flowery, fine, moving, and jolly painting if anyone needs any of those. Don't need anything in return.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Of course. Let me know when you're free and I can open or drop it off.

Thanks. Sorry for being a bit late. I'm around now for some hours so whenever you're ready I can pop over.

EDIT: Maybe on second thought if I leave my gate open you can pop in whenever. If you can't do it today no worries. I have no plans tomorrow.

And now I remember why the old 3DS cradle was so good. You could leave your town open and not use battery. Can't do that with the n3DS cradle.

Top Bottom