• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm scared of turning on my game because Zipper T. Bunny just scares the living hell out of me. That smile...

Make sure to talk to him from the back a few times when you do turn it on.

Edit: Also, again for the new page:

I grabbed some eggstra items today, please let me know if you'd like any:

egg wall
egg floor
egg basket
egg stereo x3
egg bench x2
Zipper's pic x2
egg table
egg TV
egg toy set
egg clock

Linius

I went with Westeros because of Game of Thrones. I usally just steal a name from something else I like. My nickname on GAF is from another fantasy book series.

Zing

Banned
As someone who has streetpasses a lot of people, there are so many towns named Termina, Hyrule, Westeros, and various actual local town names.
Hyrule is by far the most common.

I named mine Frogtown, in reference to the movie.

Hell_Comes_to_Frogtown.jpg

Prisoner

My town is called New Leaf. :)

By the way, since I am changing one of the exhibitions in my museum, I no longer have need of a bunch of rare furniture. I'm giving away the complete ice series (plus two extra sofas) and *near* complete ski series to anyone who wants them; just let me know.

Dr. Buni

I would to love to have the Ice series items, but at the same time I want to get them myself when winter comes. That is very nice of you anyways, Prisoner :)

Linius

Looking at Gamefaqs and also this thread it seems a lot of people picked this game as their Club Nintendo reward. Pretty cool to have so many new people in :D

Prisoner

I would to love to have the Ice series items, but at the same time I want to get them myself when winter comes. That is very nice of you anyways, Prisoner :)

I understand completely.

Though when you find out how much harder the ice series is to acquire than the egg series, you might change your mind. ;)

Azuran

Banned
I understand completely.

Though when you find out how much harder the ice series is to acquire than the egg series, you might change your mind. ;)

I'll take them. Screw those snowmen >.>

Edit: Actually, nvm. Snowmam is not that bad so I'll easily complete it later this year. Now, the Snowman series on the other hand..

Dr. Buni

I understand completely.

Is it that hard?

Well, hopefully you'll still be around and willing to give ice furniture when the time comes :D
Looking at Gamefaqs and also this thread it seems a lot of people picked this game as their Club Nintendo reward. Pretty cool to have so many new people in :D
It is pretty great. Word of mouth helps games a lot, it seems. I, for one, convinced two people into picking New Leaf as their CN reward.

All I had to do was show them one of the trailers for the game :p

Linius

The easiest winter set is the one you get for collecting snow flakes. The other ones with the bingo and shit are a pain in the ass. Though it was fun when we did that in 2013, still with a big community when everything was new.

Niraj

Oh dear, what do I name my town?

Something or some place you like. I named mine Lazulis after the island in The Last Story.

Yeah, about time :p

This frog just called me brah.

lol

I understand completely.

The ice series is easy mode though brah. It's the snowman and ski stuff that's annoying to get.

Prisoner

Is it that hard?

Well, hopefully you'll still be around and willing to give ice furniture when the time comes :D
It is pretty great. Word of mouth helps games a lot, it seems. I, for one, convinced two people into picking New Leaf as their CN reward.

Now that I think about, maybe it wasn't too bad. I think it was ski series I was thinking of (probably why I didn't get every piece).

Linius

Well this is insane. I've been searching eggs for a long time with my main character only to get 8 winning tickets. Now I've gone trough town with my alt only to pick up the ground and stone eggs and I got 9 winning tickets out of those. Took me maybe 10 minutes
PHGGsbx.png

Prisoner

I also have the complete creepy set and a bunch of Zipper pics (although it seems like we all do!) if anyone is interested.

Linius

Make sure to talk to him from the back a few times when you do turn it on.

Edit: Also, again for the new page:

I grabbed some eggstra items today, please let me know if you'd like any:

egg wall
egg floor
egg basket
egg stereo x3
egg bench x2
Zipper's pic x2
egg table
egg TV
egg toy set
egg clock

I'll take a floor, stereo and bench if you don't mind. Then I only need the wardrobe to complete the series. Now I've got this far I want it all :p

EDIT

Scratch the stereo, I have that one. Overlooked it.

Dr. Buni

I think I will have the Egg TV to match the bed and chair I have in my house right now, Niraj. I can't get it right now, though :(
Now that I think about, maybe it wasn't too bad. I think it was ski series I was thinking of (probably why I didn't get every piece).
Forgive me for asking, but who is in your avatar? It sorta reminds me of Monster Hunter but it also looks like a golden version of Lord Zedd... sorta.

Linius

FOYMzKN.jpg

Well that happened. Got a trade on Gamefaqs :D

Also, I only need the Egg Wardrobe and Floor. Covered the rest on my own here in town.

Niraj

I'll take a floor, stereo and bench if you don't mind. Then I only need the wardrobe to complete the series. Now I've got this far I want it all :p

EDIT

Scratch the stereo, I have that one. Overlooked it.

Ok, around now? I can open if you are.

I think I will have the Egg TV to match the bed and chair I have in my house right now, Niraj. I can't get it right now, though :(

Forgive me for asking, but who is in your avatar? It sorta reminds me of Monster Hunter but it also looks like a golden version of Lord Zedd... sorta.

That's fine, I'll keep it for you. Just let me know when you're free.

Linius

Ok, so i restarted my town on accident, and i was super rich. I need help restoring the things i had at my old town; Heres a list of what i need:

Ice set
Royal crown/ normal crown
Princess set
money...lots of it
LOTS of flowers.

You can just dupe it at my town, i don't care as long as i get a copy. Thanks :)

Oh, and i also need a golden axe, shovel, and watering can

Some people on Gamefaqs are just..., I don't know :lol
p1kx90C.png

Niraj

lol. I tried to see if I could get a wardrobe for you, but just got two beds, a table, and some candy. Just trees and fishing, fuck diving lol

Prisoner

Haha, it's from Monster Hunter 4, yes. But I see the resemblance with Lord Zedd, now that you mention it.

Here's the full armor set in-game (it's built with seregios parts):
M_regiosS_ken.png

It's served me very well and is in my opinion one of the best looking armor sets in the game.

BokehKing

Banned
Dude, you're in luck. I just went to check my re-tail and I have Perfect Apple Premium here today!

I have an extra slingshot over here if you want one.

Also, I'm not 100% sure if this works. But I just collected five deep sea eggs. So anyone without wetsuit can just come and grab an egg at my town and turn that in at your own town. I think that should work, but I haven't tryed it myself.
What?? That sounds awesome

I've added you before, my FC= 0791-4339-5006

I restarted my town after a month of playing, I always do this with all games, I just learned about the island today, been geeking out over there, I'll be on for the next few hours

BTW, my towns premium today is either banana or cherry, not sure

Dr. Buni

Haha, it's from Monster Hunter, yes. But I see the resemblance with Lord Zedd, now that you mention it.

Here's the full armor set in-game (it's built with seregios parts):
M_regiosS_ken.png

It's served me very well and is in my opinion one of the best looking armor sets in the game.
Ah, thanks for answering. That armor looks incredible :) I really need to buy MH4U asap.

Linius

Haha, thanks for the work Niraj. I just completed my egg set trough Gamefaqs so my work is done for today!

Spares

Egg Lamp ×4
Egg Bed
Egg Toy Set
Egg Chair
Egg TV
Egg Table
Zipper Pic ×9 (lol)

What?? That sounds awesome

I've added you before, my FC= 0791-4339-5006

I restarted my town after a month of playing, I always do this with all games, I just learned about the island today, been geeking out over there, I'll be on for the next few hours

I was wondering if you'd return. My re-tail is only open for two more hours so you're just in time. Adding you and opening. And just to be sure, no running off the paths. My re-tail is all the way south so it's a bit of a walk sadly.

BokehKing

Banned
Ok I picked my perfect apples and ready to cash in, then I may have to time travel and try to find a wetsuit so I can get more eggs

BokehKing

Banned
Ah, you're ready to come over? I'm also doing some other stuff so let me know when I need to open for you.
Whenever is convenient for you, I may not even be able to come over, I tried joining someone's town yesterday and kept getting error messages, but it's worth a shot

Linius

My pleasure. And yeah, I have the beautiful town ordinance in place so my hybrids won't die on me. So my villagers just keep planting new flowers all over town. I really need to do something with them but I don't feel like it. So. Many. Flowers.

Top Bottom