• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Linius

Well my first attempt at Reddit went splendid. I made my post. It got auto deleted by a mod because I didn't mention my friendcode and town name in my flair. Well okay, that's all cool so I added my info there. Then I had to wait several minutes before I could post again. After that time was over it's still not letting me post
b2fEmg3.png

I guess I'll just keep an eye on what people are offering then.

Krogan

How quickly can I get a villager to move out? I keep hitting him with a net but is there a more efficient way to do it?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
How quickly can I get a villager to move out? I keep hitting him with a net but is there a more efficient way to do it?

Hitting them with a net does nothing. Easiest way is actually to befriend them. Keep in mind that if you have ten villagers, the tenth one will not move out so long as he or she is the tenth.

Linius

So many eggs in town

EDIT

Got the basket, time to go after the egg set now. I already have it in my catalogue, but I don't own it yet.

So far: 17 pieces of candy, 4 winning tickets and 3 grand prize tickets

Yeah, I'm just not gonna bother with the egg set :p

BokehKing

Banned
Can I please sell some perfect apples in someone's town?

I need money

Also, I time traveled to bunny day yesterday (just learned about time travel yesterday, started a new town, wanted to go from tent to home qhicker) and now there are no more eggs for me to dig up :/

How do I get a slingshot and wetsuit

Dr. Buni

My first Easter in Animal Crossing! ...That bunny is creeping me out.

Sadly I don't think I can complete his challenge since I don't have the slingshot or the net to pop balloons yet.

Also, how many "egg" pieces of furniture are there in the game? I have the egg bed, the egg chair and the egg clock so far.

Linius

Can I please sell some perfect apples in someone's town?

I need money

Also, I time traveled to bunny day yesterday (just learned about time travel yesterday, started a new town, wanted to go from tent to home qhicker) and now there are no more eggs for me to dig up :/

How do I get a slingshot and wetsuit

Dude, you're in luck. I just went to check my re-tail and I have Perfect Apple Premium here today!

My first Easter in Animal Crossing! ...That bunny is creeping me out.

Sadly I don't think I can complete his challenge since I don't have the slingshot or the net to pop balloons yet.

Also, how many "egg" pieces of furniture are there in the game? I have the egg bed, the egg chair and the egg clock so far.

I have an extra slingshot over here if you want one.

Also, I'm not 100% sure if this works. But I just collected five deep sea eggs. So anyone without wetsuit can just come and grab an egg at my town and turn that in at your own town. I think that should work, but I haven't tryed it myself.

Linius

Well guys, here's what I got in my town right now...

- 5 Sky Eggs
- 5 Deep Sea Eggs
- 1 Slingshot

Premium on perfect Apples (I have pear as my native fruit)

Yeah, I think I may need to get a slingshot and a wetsuit from one of you guys. I'll let you know for sure in a bit.

Joan's selling turnips for 107 bells a turnip today. Seems a little high, no?

Linius

There's one egg you can fish and one you need to dive for. But like I said, the sky eggs (slingshot ones) and deep-sea eggs (diving ones) are already lying in front of my station. Five each so far. So if someone can test for me if you can turn those in you guys won't need the items and can just pick up an egg in my town. Much easier.

Dr. Buni

That is good enough for me, I only need the slingshot (and wet suit) for the eggs. I can get the slingshot normally whenever it pops up in the Nooklings shop.

Linius

That is good enough for me, I only need the slingshot (and wet suit) for the eggs. I can get the slingshot normally whenever it pops up in the Nooklings shop.

Cool.

I added you btw Reila, my info is in my profile. My town name is Westeros.

Can you find deep sea eggs on Tortimer Island? I was never able to afford a wetsuit since i started the game. Forgot about the tours so I never saved up medals.

There's one egg you can fish and one you need to dive for. But like I said, the sky eggs (slingshot ones) and deep-sea eggs (diving ones) are already lying in front of my station. Five each so far. So if someone can test for me if you can turn those in you guys won't need the items and can just pick up an egg in my town. Much easier.

I'll give that a shot as well. Gimme a sec, I'll shoot you my FC.

Linius

I love how on the day that I finally get my permit to start public works projects and such, Isabelle insists on me taking a day off.

Yeah, that annoyed me a bit when I just got the game. I wanted to keep things flowing but every holiday I couldn't do shit except for the event.

On the other hand, we're almost two years away from the release date and I'm still playing. So there's really no need to hurry things :p

Niraj

After I do the usual fossil stuff, I can go looking for a wetsuit if anyone would like one. Just let me know. I still have thousands of medals so it's not a big deal at all.

Zing

Banned
I wasn't planning on trying for the Egg furniture, but since I immediately received the wall and floor as prizes, I thought I would give it a try. Well, 16 candy and four grand prize tickets later, with only one regular prize ticket, I give up. if my daughter were here, I'd do it, as it was fun on Festivale day running around together catching feathers.

Ploribus

Banned
Does this game have the longevity of the previous titles? I'm super tempted to go pick this up right now but I'm afraid I'll get bored with it right away :S

Niraj

I grabbed some eggstra items today, please let me know if you'd like any:

egg wall
egg floor
egg basket
egg stereo x3
egg bench x2
Zipper's pic x2
egg table
egg TV
egg toy set