• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

I know you're all riding the Busaiku train right now, but what does the future potentially hold when my town has been buying like this for the week?

M| 94/90
T | 86/80

Busaiku

Everything I'm referring to is EST, so sorry about ttttthe confusion.
Though I'm not seeing any of your posts until 4:11, Jamix.
I got your PM at 4:05.

Jamix012

Everything I'm referring to is EST, so sorry about ttttthe confusion.
Though I'm not seeing any of your posts until 4:11, Jamix.
I got your PM at 4:05.

Right right, I'm just adding to the confusion with my own mis-information. Hawkmosis' post though was at 4:22pm by EST if you're referring to this post http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=66260516&postcount=14439
And you said you got everyone before that. I will be quiet now and await my turn rather than adding to the mess I've caused >.< sorry.

Busaiku

I sent you a PM at 4:04 (just after your current cut-off time). Around when do you expect to add the next batch? I ask because I might be gone from around 8:30 to 9:30, and don't want to miss out. :p

I add people as soon as I can, which is as soon people stop showing up/everyone in town leaves for about a minute or so.
Still another hour, I imagine it might slow down by then.

LtOrange

I add people as soon as I can, which is as soon people stop showing up/everyone in town leaves for about a minute or so.

Whenever you get a chance could you add me? 3780- 9879-7748

Really appreciate this

JosiahB

Ok, thanks. I know it takes a while. Hope you're getting a lot of tips! ;)

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

While I'm waiting. Do you need any fruit? I have almost all types available (except mango and persimmons).

Whenever anyone can, I'll take any turnip prices over 300, might take 250 as well. Just don't want to lose too much money, and I'm pretty sure I'm at the back of Busaiku's list. :/

I also don't have much that I could tip, so... If anything. Day 4 yo.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
You happen to have Bamboo?

I do, but only one and it's still growing. So i can't harvest. If you can leave me on your FL I can get it to you soon as I get first yield (Or I can just PM you in a few days to get back on your FL after you're done getting this turnip thing done).

zroid

Banned
step out for 2 hours, come back and Turnipsanity is still in full effect, I see. Busaiku working hard. :p

I'll try waiting till tomorrow anyway.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Awesome, just got added. You've been real great through this, hopefully you get tipped super well and never have to do it again.

Busaiku

Alright, I added everyone through 4:29 PM EST.
That covers everyone in the OT (since I said post here or PM), and all that's left are PMs and the few in this thread.

If you didn't have me added already, then I just canceled, sorry, but got a lot to get through.
I didn't delete PMs, so if you PM'd me before or posted in the OT before 4:29 PM EST, let me know, and I can verify.

Same goes for people I added, weren't able to get in yet, but I deleted (keep in mind I only deleted whoever wasn't online).

Lexxism

Alright, I added everyone through 4:29.
That covers everyone in the OT (since I said post here or PM), and all that's left are PMs and the few in this thread.

If you didn't have me added already, then I just canceled, sorry, but got a lot to get through.
I didn't delete PMs, so if you PM'd me before or posted in the OT before 4:29 PM EST, let me know, and I can verify.

Same goes for people I added, weren't able to get in yet, but I deleted.

If you have time, can you check what time I message you? (I deleted my sent messages lol)

Mik2121

Being in Japan sucks for this kind of stuff. I'm usually sleeping when you guys get the crazy turnip prices and open the gates. And otherwise I'm at work with my shitty network that won't let me join others. When I'm at home most of you are sleeping apparently :(

Anyway, horrible prices over here...

MON AM / 87
MON PM / 81
TUE. AM / 77
TUE. PM / 73
WED AM / 69

Pattern(s) detected: Constantly Decreasing
Best Guess Sell Time: Unknown

:(

Busaiku

I'll be adding as long as Re-Tail is open, which for me is until 2 AM EST.
Minus maybe 1 to 1.5 hours or so I can eat and junk.

The only problem is the line.
There are about 20 people left in line now, minus the people already on my list and currently visiting and whatnot.

If you don't mind waiting, I'll be glad to add you later.

Top Bottom