• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

MicH

I've actually gotta get through PMs first, cause there were some that were sent earlier than some I already added.
But I'll be posting all updates here as soon as I clear space.
I posted in the thread and PMed you, sso just delete mine :p We also need your FC

Sordid

Currently through Hawkmosis in the OT.
Hit my limit, so for everyone else, it's gonna be a bit of time.

I'm 3 names after that I think \o/ although I'll be in bed in about 3 hours so I'm not sure if you'll get to me. The joys of the stalk market!

Edit: I PMed you too so just delete my pm as well :)

I've actually gotta get through PMs first, cause there were some that were sent earlier than some I already added.

Thank you so much again! Sorry my tip was pretty small, I had just finished a project when I had to purchase 700 turnips.

Jamix012

Hey, just wondering if you deleted me, because I didn't have your friendcode in my system until now. If so, put me back in the queue at some point please c: Thank you FC: 3308 5717 4030 )

RawNuts

Send you a PM but I'll post here as well. If you don't get around to adding me, it's okay; thanks for doing this.

2981-5932-8148

Laffer

Someone in my Friend List just told me they were selling for 550 in his town.

FINALLY!!

tumblr_moyxoiNaVj1svcckzo1_400.jpg

Feels soooo good!!!

Cranzor

Awesome, I've got a lot of bells now. I'll probably put a decent amount of them back into turnips on Sunday.

Thanks again, Busaiku!

Tenck

If you still have time I'd like to sell my turnips at your place Busaiku. I'm trying to focus on my town, so you can have 50% of what I make. Need to free up some space in my closet and just focus on public works projects right now.

FC in my profile.

Busaiku

Ok, I've added everyone through 4:00 PM, Saften's post in the OT, which is #14736, including all PMs till that point.

I've deleted everyone from my initial post about the craziness through Hawkmosis, which was #14434.
If you posted before then and never got in, then let me me know here.

Gates are open.
Also to those asking about later in the night, I'll be good for many more hours, so don't worry.

Ok, I've added everyone through 4:00 PM, Saften's post in the OT, which is #14736, including all PMs till that point.

I've deleted everyone from my initial post about the craziness through Hawkmosis, which was #14434.

Gates are open.
Also to those asking about later in the nigh, I'll be good for many more hours, so don't worry.

I don't see you online. Did you skip adding me?

3926 4911 8234

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Gates are open.
Also to those asking about later in the night, I'll be good for many more hours, so don't worry.

I don't see you online. Did you skip adding me?

3926 4911 8234
Yeah I don't see you either. I probably sent a PM at 2:30

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

Gates are open.

I should be added then, but I don't have your FC.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
My 3DS name should be Sarumanu, look for that.
If not, it's possible I deleted you to make room, since you weren't online.

If so, you'll get priority in the next batch.
Sorry about that.

I'm not sure you ever added me, but no big. Just let me know when you're letting more in.

Jamix012

Gates are open.

Hey! I didn't get in and posted and PM'd before Hawkmosis so I figure I'll add to your workload (because I'm a terrible person.) MY FC is 3308 5717 4030

Sorry about that.

Ok. Poop. Ithanks anyway. I've just been sitting in the train station ready. Lol. Hopefully I get in the next batch, whenever that is then.

Edit. Actually, I never saw you on my friends list. It has stayed as provisional the entire time.

MicH

Online list shows only one visitor.

Tries to enter.

"Already reached maximum number of visitors"

urrrgh what

Lexxism

Sorry about that.

Hi. I also sent you a message together with my fc. I hope I'm one of those batches you have.

edit: Never mind. I already add you.

MicH

I just want to thank you so much for doing this, Busaiku. I know the pressure you're under (as I had this circus last week lol), so.. thank you :D

Now let me in!

:p

Gates are open.

Damn, sent my PM after that :/. Ah well.

Top Bottom