• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

MicH

Okay I think I added all of you, plus the people who've PM'd me so far.

I'm not seeing your FC in your profile. Found it through Google though.

Anyone else who adds me, PM me your FC or just to tell me you added me if it's in your profile. For reference my FC is 4382 - 1972 - 3127.

Other relevant information:
Applied Early Bird.

I'm on Eastern Time so, plan around 6 AM to Noon tomorrow for that timezone.

I'll have to sell my Turnips first (if the price is actually good, like 600+) and do my other daily routine stuff (BUYING FORTUNE COOKIES), so I'll open the gates a bit after 6.

If it's really good then I will probably be willing to set my 3DS clock back if there's still people who need to sell around noon price change.

ALSO NONE OF YOU BETTER RUN OVER MY FLOWERS
You better not delete me, man :( I want some of them high prices if you get it :D

Cbajd5

You better not delete me, man :( I want some of them high prices if you get it :D

I didn't delete you, don't worry.

I've only got 30 people on my 3DS's friends list at this point, so I won't have to delete people for a while.

Alec

Anyone else who adds me, PM me your FC or just to tell me you added me if it's in your profile. For reference my FC is 4382 - 1972 - 3127.

Applied Early Bird.

I'll have to sell my Turnips first (if the price is actually good, like 600+) and do my other daily routine stuff (BUYING FORTUNE COOKIES), so I'll open the gates a bit after 6.

If it's really good then I will probably be willing to set my 3DS clock back if there's still people who need to sell around noon price change.

Still have any open room? I'll add you preemptively. My FC is in my profile.

SmithnCo

Applied Early Bird.

I PM'd you. Can't resist this turnip hype.

Lexxism

Monday: AM: 54 PM: 50
Tuesday: AM: 47 PM: 109

Data: 54, 50, 47, 109
Pattern(s) detected: Large Spike, Small Spike
Best Guess Sell Time: Wednesday evening or Thursday morning

Can you also add me? I already add you on my list.

Chopper

I'm confused. How does everyone "know" this guy's gonna have a price explosion tomorrow? Should I be paying more attention to my daily prices? Is this stuff proven to be accurate?

SmithnCo

I'm confused. How does everyone "know" this guy's gonna have a price explosion tomorrow? Should I be paying more attention to my daily prices? Is this stuff proven to be accurate?

According to turnip price patterns it's very possible he could have a large spike tomorrow, as a steady increase over three prices is one of the patterns.

Chopper

According to turnip price patterns it's very possible he could have a large spike tomorrow, as a steady increase over three prices is one of the patterns.
I had no idea there were patterns. I though it was random. Okay then. I might well get involved.

Socreges

Banned
Wow, this thread actually exists....

I didn't buy any turnips this week. I'll be trying to save up for Sunday so I can take part next week.

massoluk

Banned
I'm tempted, but it looks like too many people on the queue with him already, not gonna put anymore burden on the dude.

Lexxism

Hmmm. 549. I'm really tempted to sell mine but it's a lot cheaper to where I sold my turnip last week.

Decisions. Decisions. Decisions

Sol1dus

Applied Early Bird.

If you do spike I'll give you some of my profit for sure. And I can help you water your plants. :p

Bii

Looks like I might have a small or large spike this week. :D

Monday AM: 48
Monday PM: 44
Tuesday AM: 39
Tuesday PM: 128

teeg

I think my request to visit Busaiku and sell some turnips got buried in the other thread so I'm re-requesting here.

I'd love to visit and offload some turnips. I'll leave a tip and I've got some Perfect Peaches and a cherry for you too!

3952-7030-8071

nin1000

Banned
Yeah send him an PM an hour ago but i think he is getting buried with requests.
I think i will call it a day and go to sleep
Best luck to you all !

Jamix012

Sent a PM a while ago, and I'm sure this is a little stressful to have all these people, but would love to get in, again my FC is 3308 5717 4030 and I still need yours. Will tip. Thanks c:

Busaiku

I've actually gotta get through PMs first, cause there were some that were sent earlier than some I already added.
But I'll be posting all updates here as soon as I clear space.

Top Bottom