• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

bumpkin

You're doing good. Hosting can be time consuming and we get that. Lots of people to keep track of as well. We just don't want to be left out. :)

Any ETAs for the new batch?
Thanks for understanding! :)

I have three visitors right now, I would say within 15-20 mins? Ppl have been coming in and heading out pretty quickly.

Gartooth

I just calculated where I would come out if I spent all my bells on the remaining house expansions I need, and the result was -14,825 bells. Aww yiss! Make some easy bells in a matter of minutes and my house is paid off for good, thanks bumpkin!

Edit: Just earned the remaining bells and deposited them in my savings account, no more earning bells for that stupid raccoon!!!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Checked late in the day.. my Re-Tail is buying for 589 Bells. Store is only open for the next two hours but I'll entertain anyone who wants to get in in that time.

My FC is 2492-5233-0873.

GulAtiCa

Checked late in the day.. my Re-Tail is buying for 589 Bells. Store is only open for the next two hours but I'll entertain anyone who wants to get in in that time.

My FC is 2492-5233-0873.

Adding you now! Mine is 0473-7839-8090.
I'm "Greg" from GulAtiCa

chunk3rvd

My FC is 2492-5233-0873.

Would love to get in on this if possible? Friend code is 2578-3285-5713 and should be around for another hour. Thanks :)

Tagg9

My FC is 2492-5233-0873.

If you get round to me, I'd love to come!

FC: 2750-1176-9837

-GW-

Neo Member

My FC is 2492-5233-0873.

Would you have time to let me in? Thanks!

FC: 1864-8874-1681

Despera

Banned

My FC is 2492-5233-0873.
Oh man count me in!

You're already on my list, but just in case here's my FC: 1220-6394-8381

Just tell me when it's my turn :)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Would love to get in on this if possible? Friend code is 2578-3285-5713 and should be around for another hour. Thanks :)

Add me please!

3222-5728-9437

Mind if I join? FC is 1032-1236-7452.

If you get round to me, I'd love to come!

FC: 2750-1176-9837

Would you have time to let me in? Thanks!

FC: 1864-8874-1681

Oh man add me please!

FC: 1220-6394-8381
Added. Gate is opening now and the town is Citadel. Just come in whenever you can

I didn't know this was a special thing. It's had two things on one day for nearly every day in the past week though. Sometimes it's had one though (I've only had the game for under 2 weeks).

That has never happened to me.

And holy shit this inter phase for multiple people sucks. We have to watch every bodies train?

Fucking Nintendo

Edit: Also, you need more trees dude. Use those tips to go shopping at the garden store

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That has never happened to me.

And holy shit this inter phase for multiple people sucks. We have to watch every bodies train?

Fucking Nintendo

Edit: Also, you need more trees dude. Use those tips to go shopping at the garden store
Haha yeah it's annoying. No game is safe from "fucking Nintendo."

And what makes you say that? Just for fruit farming or what? I haven't done much, though I am racking up a lot of various fruits to eventually plant. Do those evergreen trees have a use?

Haha yeah it's annoying. No game is safe from "fucking Nintendo."

And what makes you say that? Just for fruit farming or what? I haven't done much, though I am racking up a lot of various fruits to eventually plant. Do those evergreen trees have a use?

I just think towns look better with more trees. I'm pretty sure if I plant any more I lose my perfect status.... Evergreen trees look nice, and are also sources of free furniture and bees.

mb.exe

My FC is 2492-5233-0873.

If it looks like there's still time after all these dudes, add me, please!

2079 - 6509 - 0372

My FC is 2492-5233-0873.

Yes!!! You're my hero. Assuming I can get in before closing but hey, might as well try!

3737-9525-5772

Neodyn

My FC is 2492-5233-0873.

If you've got any time and space left I'd like to get in on this too. 2363-5645-4169

milkham

My FC is 2492-5233-0873.

is it too late enzo?
my fc is 3239-2769-8151

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If it looks like there's still time after all these dudes, add me, please!

2079 - 6509 - 0372
Yes!!! You're my hero. Assuming I can get in before closing but hey, might as well try!

3737-9525-5772
If you've got any time and space left I'd like to get in on this too. 2363-5645-4169
Would totally love to get on that train. 1091 7736 4782
is it too late enzo?
my fc is 3239-2769-8151

Adding all of you. Town name is Citadel.

If you can, I'd just like to ask you guys to hold up coming in for a second so I can get Tagg in because she asked earlier and I just booted her out to get you guys added. Just as a courtesy. I'll edit this post when she's in.

EDIT: She's in, come while you can. Try to be quick since I'm only open for 20 minutes. RUN!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Sorry to everyone who couldn't get in or couldn't finish selling all of their stuff, if I had known about this sooner I would've opened sooner. I appreciate all of the tips folks dropped as well. Just glad to help out fellow GAFers because I love GAF :)

Yeah, I either need to sell tonight at a good price or first thing tomorrow morning. Stupid visiting family that wants to prevent me from proper nipping!

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Bought at 96

Mo: 83, 79
Tu: 75, 71
We: 118, 165

Looks promising. Hopefully a Big Spike rather than a small one tomorrow.

Thu: 460

I'll take it. Can't let other people in unfortunately since I'm at work with no wifi access.

Linius

Watching my stalk market prices for the second week now and so far 137 is the highest price I've come to. I guess that price I had in my first week with this game (see first page of this thread) is all the luck I'm gonna have with this shit :p

Top Bottom