• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Yazan

Turnips are 569 in my town. Have had some issues in the past with resettis so bear with me. Just message here if you add me/want adding. Name is SteveH and my town is Banshee

Oh and I'm in the U.K in case someone comes here much later on asking.

code is 3969-3742-5709

Is it possible to sell mine as well? Yazan is the name.

Turnips are 569 in my town. Have had some issues in the past with resettis so bear with me. Just message here if you add me/want adding. Name is SteveH and my town is Banshee

code is 3969-3742-5709

One ticket for the turnip train, please?

3737-9525-5772

code is 3969-3742-5709

If I can possibly get in, it'd be appreciated. Tonight's my last chance to sell for anything decent because I'm gonna be out an internet connection over the weekend. :/

1547-5196-7398 is mine

Only have six pages/my C tab worth so I won't be too long.

jrock

walked away for a minute and missed my chance again - town is full.
how long does it take to sell turnips? this is frustrating.

It really depends. Some people buy a couple million bells worth. I think my six tabs is roughly five running back and forth trips to the stations. And that's about 600k worth of purchases.

Koomaster

Haha, welcome to selling turnips?

How long does it take?

Every time someone enters or leaves the town you have to watch the train sequence. You have to walk back and forth between the train station lockers and Re-tail numerous times if you've got loads of turnips to sell (which many have a full lockers worth which is like 10+ trips). Gotta wait a bit if someone is already talking to Reese. Wait to enter/exit doorways and such. It all adds up.

Really it can take a while. Just gotta have patience for other people as they will have to have patience for you when it's your turn. :)

bs000

code is 3969-3742-5709

Can I come too?

1289-9038-8208

Right up to date with adds now I think. Gates open again. Got 50 mins left so can folk be as quick as poss so that no one misses out?

Thanks to those who left tips, sorry if I missed thanking you in-game

Caliginous

Neo Member
Right up to date with adds now I think. Gates open again. Got 50 mins left so can folk be as quick as poss so that no one misses out?

Thanks man! My gf also says thanks, she was gonna be out a ton if she didn't get a good turnip price!

I left my tip early, with the first batch. I hope I can come back in to sell some more. EDIT: Next time I should clear out locker space, but I've been really lacking for time.

Koomaster

Thanks so much for hosting. So glad I was able to find a good price for turnips as I bought more than usual this week. With your help I am now finally able to pay off my last house loan! ^___^

youtoo

Can I ask... how much worth of turnips do you guys usually buy/sell?

I started at 4k, then 40k, and then 100k this week.

I realize I'm still an amateur; I see the pros selling 1 million worth of turnips. Is this a usual number here in this thread?

I realize I'm still an amateur; I see the pros selling 1 million worth of turnips. Is this a usual number here in this thread?

I am a hoarder and was also struggling for money (usually have to go out Sunday mornings and so have missed a few turnip runs) and so because my house was small I had no space in my inventory to keep things. So I was buying 500k worth of turnips when I could afford it.

But I've learnt tonight that I'm wayyyyy down in the amateur leagues compared to some people here. They must have bought millions worth!

Thanks to people's tips I can finally finish my house though. Once that is done, I'll be getting some more projects built and can start laying paths and sorting flowers out etc. So well on my way now :)

Linius

I buy 19.000 turnips each week now. Depending on the buying price that's like 1.9/2.1 million bells to invest.

Top Bottom