• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

nin1000

Banned
Will restart the router to have a more stable experience ! it usually is not a problem dont know why it has to be a pain just right now :(

nin1000

Banned
Ok sorry to dissapoint you guys but i will go to sleep now as it does not seem to get better ;( it is just sad to finally have a good price but not even myself had any turnips :I
Time to buy a new router then !

hemishushawa

Neo Member
Ok sorry to dissapoint you guys but i will go to sleep now as it does not seem to get better ;( it is just sad to finally have a good price but not even myself had any turnips :I
Time to buy a new router then !

Aww sorry to hear that :( did you sell them earlier during the week? Anyways, thanks for your effort :p

DarkKyo

Thank you very much anyways. I'd still love to get into someone else's town to sell if they want to add me....

0001-3325-5355

rrs

Gate open in my town again for the rest of wave 2

Thank you very much anyways. I'd still love to get into someone else's town to sell if they want to add me....

0001-3325-5355

I got you, 542 bells each and 10% of profits to me :3

DarkKyo

For some reason I can't even get into chars, but thanks for extending an invite...

anyone else opening tonight? :/

Edit: I'm new to connecting to towns online, is it always this problematic?

eggwolio

My girlfriends town is buying turnips for 518 right now. She is willing to take in anyone who still has turnips to sell! Her fc is 3222-5913-4423

eggwolio

Anyone still on with good prices? Mine are like 40ish as usual. :/

My ladyfriend has them for 518 today. We'll be up until probably 2AM Central Time for anyone who wants to sell. Her friendcode is a couple posts up. If you have any of the Sloppy set which you're willing to part with, feel free to bring those along. :D

Megatron

My girlfriends town is buying turnips for 518 right now. She is willing to take in anyone who still has turnips to sell! Her fc is 3222-5913-4423

Cool, tell her to add me, and I'll come over. How much time before retail closes? Friend Code:
2062-9675-4333

Kyzon

My ladyfriend has them for 518 today. We'll be up until probably 2AM Central Time for anyone who wants to sell. Her friendcode is a couple posts up. If you have any of the Sloppy set which you're willing to part with, feel free to bring those along. :D

Added!

My fc is 3866-8042-6393

Megatron

It's not showing up.
I'm double checking that I entered the FC correctly

Edit: DERP! I added megatron by accident, lol

What's worse is that I did the same thing. I added myself instead of her the first time. LOL.

Thanks so much, and thanks to her for letting me do this! Such a relief just to get those damn things out of my house and off the floors and things. The $2.5 million bells was also a nice bonus. Paid off my stone henge project and my current home loan.

Kyzon

What's worse is that I did the same thing. I added myself instead of her the first time. LOL.

Thanks so much, and thanks to her for letting me do this! Such a relief just to get those damn things out of my house and off the floors and things. The $2.5 million bells was also a nice bonus. Paid off my stone henge project and my current home loan.

XD That is amazing!

Dragnet

Can I visit? I missed several chances of selling my turnips yesterday because my internet was acting up but now it seems to be working fine. 5413-0005-6604

Please! My prices are in the low 60's this week still!!

4313-0590-1027

(Yes I know my name shows as Christy, share game with wife)

Just wanted to apologise that I never got back to you guys, ended up needing to leave my house sooner than planned. Another time!

Doorman

Is anybody with a decent price still around? My turnips started in the high 70's this week and have only been getting more dismal as the days roll on...

eggwolio

Is anybody with a decent price still around? My turnips started in the high 70's this week and have only been getting more dismal as the days roll on...

M'lady's town will be open again in fifteen minutes or so. Info is above and I'll add you if you give me your FC.

Also, a question: She's a time traveler(though today's price was actually a lucky coincidence and her date and time is correct), so she has no qualms about that. Does anyone know if she rolls the clock back a few hours to let Retail stay open a little later, will the price change? We stay up super late, so we could accomodate people for awhile if the prices stay the same.

Doorman

M'lady's town will be open again in fifteen minutes or so. Info is above and I'll add you if you give me your FC.

Also, a question: She's a time traveler(though today's price was actually a lucky coincidence and her date and time is correct), so she has no qualms about that. Does anyone know if she rolls the clock back a few hours to let Retail stay open a little later, will the price change? We stay up super late, so we could accomodate people for awhile if the prices stay the same.

My friend code is 1332-7736-0817, would love to sell if she's going to open up again!

As for the time traveling question, I know that it would rot her own turnips if she still has any...outside of that, I have no idea if/how the price would react. I'd recommend only doing it if there are still people around that want to sell and her Re-Tail is on the verge of closing...just in case. :p

eggwolio

My friend code is 1332-7736-0817, would love to sell if she's going to open up again!

As for the time traveling question, I know that it would rot her own turnips if she still has any...outside of that, I have no idea if/how the price would react. I'd recommend only doing it if there are still people around that want to sell and her Re-Tail is on the verge of closing...just in case. :p
Added and open! Come on over.

eggwolio

No problemo. Her shop was due to close in five minutes so she's attempting time travel to see what happens and if we can keep the offer on the table for a few more hours....and....it's the same price! Her retail will be open for five hours from this post. Come one, come all.

Mairu

Anyone around with a moderately decent turnip size? A friend of mine was busy all week and didn't get a chance to sell his. Would appreciate the ability for him to unload

Top Bottom