• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

cfitsoyv9rnh4j32v.jpg

I have to leave in roughly 30 minutes for uni. If anyone wants to sell right now, you need to hurry.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Code:
Sunday:       106

Monday    AM: 96
          PM: 90

Tuesday   AM: 87
          PM: 83

Wednesday AM: 79
          PM: 99

Thursday  AM: 127
          PM: 148

Friday    AM: 188
          PM: ?

Saturday  AM: ?

Well that wasn't much of an increase. Best to sell now before a collapse or should I wait until the afternoon.

Code:
Sunday:       106

Monday    AM: 96
          PM: 90

Tuesday   AM: 87
          PM: 83

Wednesday AM: 79
          PM: 99

Thursday  AM: 127
          PM: 148

Friday    AM: 188

Saturday  AM: ?

Well that wasn't much of an increase. Best to sell now before a collapse or should I wait until the afternoon.

It already increased 4 times. It won't increase again.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So yes it was the right call to sell in the morning. They have decreased to 178, which is only a 10 bell decrease so it wouldn't have been disastrous to have missed the morning price.

colinp

Banned
So yes it was the right call to sell in the morning. They have decreased to 178, which is only a 10 bell decrease so it wouldn't have been disastrous to have missed the morning price.

Well, you could have come to my town and sold at 644...

Tayaya

We need to keep track of people that come into towns and either 1) Vandalize the place or 2) Don't tip.

Crashpro3 spent about 45 minutes in Tigerton yesterday offloading Turnips. We were joined by dyls partway into the process. After dyls did his business and took a little tour of my humble little town, he tipped and left - this of course triggers a save. Crashpro3 hung around while dyls was finishing up, then "mysteriously" dropped connection a minute or two after dyls left.

Of course, the save when dyls left insured that he kept his profits, but he never did get around to tipping. Subsequent invites to return and finish up went unanswered.

If you spend 45 minutes of someone's time so you can offload 10,000-20,000 turnips for a hefty profit at 547 bells each and then fail to tip them at all, especially if that person 1) closed the gate after a second player arrived to keep the session stable and 2) manually saved periodically to make sure you didn't lose anything if the connection crapped, and then don't tip a single bell or item - YOU ARE A BAD PERSON.

dyls, rys, nekobo - you guys are awesome and I'm glad you stopped by.

Remyzero

Monday
AM: 104
PM: 117
Tuesday
AM: 88
PM: 104
Wednesday
AM: 126
PM: 88
Thursday
AM: 64
PM:52
Friday
AM: 55

I made a profit from Marvtown this week. I wonder how much should I buy on Sunday.

Top Bottom