• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

ramyeon

Invested my usual 1,600,000ish in turnips this morning. I try to fill my locker with them bar maybe 1 page. I'd spend more but it just seems like a hassle to store them and sell them in other towns when they're not in my locker.

Danj

Noob here, been directed to this thread by a more experienced ACNL player.

Joan currently has turnips for sale in my town for the lowest (90 bell) price, is it possible for me to invite people over so they can buy at that price? Or does that not work?

UberTag

Thanks again, lazybones18.
Nothing better than getting the start on turnip week with a full load of 19,600 turnips at 90 bells a pop.

Thanks a ton lazybones. My first big turnip spree...I hope its worth it. A cool 1,008,000....okay. Not a million but I miscounted.
So long as you're monitoring prices diligently from Tuesday until Friday (or whenever you elect to sell), turnip sprees are ALWAYS worth it.
Mucho dinero!

taku

Darn it! I completely forgot about this and totally missed Joan..
Does anyone still have her bumming around?
My FC is 2878-9575-9415.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
She's 104 for me but I'm passing this week as I still have plenty of cash from last week's windfall. I'll let y'all know if I have a good sell price this week.

zroid

Banned
10,000 'nips coming in at 1 million. Biggest investment yet! Bought 9000 and 8000 in the previous two weeks, respectively.

daakusedo

I bought for 800000b turnips, so I hope a good occasion to sell this comes quick cause my home and closet are full and that's bad for items collecting...
I'm sure I'll have to put things outside on the ground at this rate.

Just under the wire managing to get about 13,000 turnips. I need to clear my lockers out and sell excess junk I just bought to catalog. :p

Leeness

Wait, I'm confused. I'm guessin my math is wrong but I bought...1000 turnips from Joan, but I only have 100 in my bag :/ 10 bunches of 10.

Or are they bunched in a different way? I haven't done this before so...not sure. But I bought close to 100k worth so I want to know it's right!

Edit: haha nevermind, it would help if I actually looked at the ones in my bag. Haha, all is well.

Rocwell

Turnips selling for 90 bells in Rockwell this week. Bought in for 2million bells this time around.

I kinda want to get this over with before people start getting bored with the game and it's harder to find good turnip prices D:

Hela

Invested in turnips for the first time. Spent most of my hard earned money - around 200k.
I'm counting on you luckyGAF for a big return.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I just invested big in these turnips. Selling at 101. Spent a mil. Accidentally ate one bundle.

Hoping for big gains! It's my first time playing the Stalk Market!

Sol1dus

Ended up eating 3 bundles by accident. They should really fix that, makes me angry. -.-

Anyway. 2million in @90bells each.

Uff. Gonna make me sum good money.

Spent like 3 mil at 106 bells per turnip. Filled up all of storage and any free space in the house. I would have bought more if I could leave them outside, but I'm trying to maintain perfect town status until I get the gold watering can.

eggwolio

Spent like 3 mil at 106 bells per turnip. Filled up all of storage and any free space in the house. I would have bought more if I could leave them outside, but I'm trying to maintain perfect town status until I get the gold watering can.
You can always register a couple more people in your town. Even if they don't expand their houses, they have lockers, too.

Top Bottom