• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

My price:

Monday: AM:100 PM:87

I'm 60th on the list. Not looking too good. Also doubt I'd be able to make the three trips I would need to to part with all my turnips.

It won't be smooth with that kind of crowd, expect a lot of disconnection because many people trying to enter at the same time lol. it's better to find another good deal as an option. At least a town with much less crowd.... XD

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I didn't bother with turnips this week, but I'll keep an eye out on my price.

It was 120 this morning mind so it's probably not a case of watch this space.

bumpkin

Bought mine for 93 bells each yesterday. My Monday AM price is 114.

And my Monday PM is 118...

I haven't really been tracking my day-to-day prices until now, kinda makes me wonder if I missed any mega spikes in my own town the past two weeks. Although I didn't lose my shirt this past week, I didn't make anywhere near the profit I did week one; cleared 450k the first time, only 40k this last time.

To those who have had big spikes (500+), did they just come out of nowhere or was there a gradual ramp-up?

Nightz

Man, I had stuff come up all day yesterday and I missed my chance to buy turnips. Hopefully I get a high price this week so I can make some tip money lol.

UberTag

Bought them for 107

Monday AM: 83
Monday PM: 79

...That's not good is it?
I consider any slightly decreasing trend on a Monday to be a good thing.
What you don't want is drastic shifts in one direction or the other.

My turnip numbers (village selling price 110, my purchase price courtesy of this thread 90):

Monday AM = 111
Monday PM = 105

The type of numbers you don't want are those that "perpetually trending random" spindashing always posts.

zroid

Banned
relax guys, on Monday almost anything could be interpreted as any of spike, random, or decreasing. :p

If your price increased significantly from AM -> PM though, you may have a spike tomorrow morning, so watch out for that.

Top Bottom