• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

sqwarlock

AM: 114
PM: 54

I guess I've got the random pattern then? Will probably sell next time it's over 100, since I paid 91 for them on Sunday.

UberTag

Would love it if some Europeans with upward-trending turnip prices enacted an Early Bird ordinance with Isabelle overnight tonight to get a jump start on the week's "non-time travelled" turnip run early tomorrow morning.

My 9,350 turnips will translate into a commission of half a million bells for you if your turnip price hits 550 or thereabouts.

If you're first out of the gates you will reap major reward so remember to enact Early Bird to get all of us worms lined up.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Dammit, I know I should go fish n bug grinding tonight on the island but I'm thinking the big fat turnip money is gonna cash in tomorrow. I've grinded every night (maybe an hour a night) to pay for home expansions and public works (damn tightwad villagers...kick in some!). I paid for Brewster's damn coffee hut and he'll only give me one cup of coffee per day. No respect I tell ya.

UberTag

Whoops, wrong thread. But to make this post worthwhile that logic about running Early Bird with increasing turnip prices applies to anyone.
I'll be making the switch myself as soon as my prices trend upwards.

ohlawd

PM at 63.

Early Bird is so useless. 6 AM isn't early enough for me. I can never check my AM prices ;_;

Tipping sounds legit. So what, do we just leave bundles of money on the ground for the host to pick up?

Mon AM: 64
Mon PM: 61
Tue AM: 57
Tue PM: 54

Looks like yet another week of the decreasing pattern, hopefully someone on GAF ends up with a price over 200 bells or this week is a bust.

OMG Aero

Monday Morning: 90
Monday Afternoon: 85
Tuesday Morning: 81

Gotta admit it's really funny reading the first page posts on this thread with everyone going all in on turnips and then on the next page everyone starts posting absolutely terrible selling prices.
It's like Nintendo knew.

UberTag

Decreasing patterns are what we all want to have right now. Gives us hope for better things later in the week.

BGBW has a likely Small Spike pattern with his best price of the week coming this afternoon.
Betty and nin1000 are already trending Random. No hope for any monster prices from them.

Still the potential for some monster prices from those of you who were trending upwards yesterday but nobody in that group seems to have taken my advice for Early Bird otherwise they may have gotten a jump on the rest of GAF and gone to town.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Decreasing patterns are what we all want to have right now. Gives us hope for better things later in the week.

BGBW has a likely Small Spike pattern with his best price of the week coming this afternoon.
Betty and nin1000 are already trending Random. No hope for any monster prices from them.
That was the peak, afternoon price is 108 :/

UberTag

That was the peak, afternoon price is 108 :/
Pretty much. Either you have a Big Spike pattern with barely a spike or you have a Random pattern (which is my line of thinking) that was being deceptive.
But yeah, you're in bail out mode right now. Time to wait for the rest of GAF to deliver the goods.

Sordid

Mon AM: 92
Mon PM: 89
Tue AM: 85
Tue PM: 81

The wizard says I might get a big upswing but I'm not sure if I believe!

Daily Bell Tracker
Code:
Profit:   0
Deficit: (206000)
Total:   (206000)

Sun. B | 103 |
Mon. 1 | 126 |  [b]22.33%[/b]
Mon. 2 | 142 |  [b]11.27%[/b]
Tue. 1 | 80  | (43.66%)
That can't be good :p

My turnip prices have decreased every period from 97 bells to a current 52 bells.

I'm really keen on selling them for over 300...

zroid

Banned
Monday AM: 62
Monday PM: 58
Tuesday AM: 115

Am I in for a big spike tomorrow morning? :eek:

If it increases again in 2 hours, there may be hope for me yet

Volodja

Monday PM: 65
Tuesday AM: 55
Tuesday PM: 97

I may be in a Big or Small Spike pattern, it sucks I couldn't see the prices on Monday morning so I'll just have to see tomorrow morning to have a clearer picture.

UberTag

Both CornBurrito and Zeer0id appear promising. Ditto for Volodja as well.
The first two should consider enacting Early Bird if their PM numbers continue to trend upwards.

Not posting my own village's turnip numbers until they start going up.

Sunday: 96

Monday AM: 129
Monday PM: 119
Tuesday AM: 113

Definitely considering selling soon depending on the PM Price today.
Trending downwards is fine so long as your numbers start moving upwards by Thursday. I wouldn't jump the gun prematurely.

Tayaya

Sunday: 96

Monday AM: 129
Monday PM: 119
Tuesday AM: 113

Definitely considering selling soon depending on the PM Price today.

If anyone wants to add me for future turnip trading:
3995-6499-9865

Top Bottom