• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Boogiepop

So... I have a neighbor in my house, and she doesn't seem to want to leave. It's been over 5 minutes, and she doesn't seem to want to say anything of importance. Should I just leave the house, or what?

Edit: Nevermind, she wanted to look at my (crappy) second floor.

Double Edit: Didn't read the title right either, so sorry for posting in the wrong thread!

Daily Bell Tracker
Code:
Profit:   0
Deficit: (206000)
Total:   (206000)

Sun. B | 103 |
Mon. 1 | 126 |  [b]22.33%[/b]
Mon. 2 | 142 |  [b]11.27%[/b]
Tue. 1 | 80  | (43.66%)
Tue. 2 | 72  | (10.00%)
._.

Cbajd5

Monday:
AM: 91
PM: 87
Tuesday:
AM: 105 (!)
PM: 201 (!!)

According to the wizard I should have the highest price of a large spike pattern tomorrow morning.

I guess I should set the Early Bird Ordinance just in case?

UberTag

Monday:
Tuesday:

According to the wizard I should have the highest price of a large spike pattern tomorrow morning.

Yeah, you're poised for an explosion. Early Bird would let you ferry people in for 6 hours instead of just 3.

Could pay off big considering we have yet to have a big turnip payday this week apart from yesterday's time traveller (which most people probably weren't expecting).

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Mon AM: 92
Mon PM: 64
Tues AM: 55
Tues PM: 92

Anyone think something will come of this?

GAMERG0D

Monday:
Tuesday:

You should add me >_> there's a 200k tip in it for you if you deliver on the price. ;)

Mon AM: ?? <-- It was like 80-something. Might not even have changed Monday, if that's possible.
Mon PM: 84

Tues AM: 80
Tues PM: 135

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Monday:
Tuesday:

Fuuuuck I was hoping the good prices wouldn't be AM. I'm in work with no wifi...
Oh well, hope you get a big one anyway!

EDIT: Though I could get up early.
What Time Zone are you in?
Well regardless, my FC is in my profile if you would add me.

mantidor

Are these patterns, for a lack of a better term, "scientifically proven"?, as in, has Nintendo revealed how are the prices calculated? Or is it all based on conjecture? While it doesn't seem to be trully random, I also don't think there's a pattern.

So far I've been having lows 80 prices, and I bought at 92, so lets wait and see.

Are these patterns, for a lack of a better term, "scientifically proven"?, as in, has Nintendo revealed how are the prices calculated? Or is it all based on conjecture? While it doesn't seem to be trully random, I also don't think there's a pattern.

So far I've been having lows 80 prices, and I bought at 92, so lets wait and see.

I believe they are proven.

Considering the poor prices everyone has been getting I think I'll cash out tomorrow if anyone has over 120 each. At this rate only 1 or 2 people will get spikes and it'll be impossible to get into those towns.

Monday:
Tuesday:

Barring an afternoon miracle, I'd like to set up to exchange codes in anticipation of a big spike tomorrow morning. I will be happy to leave a 200k tip as well. My FC is 0001-3321-1065. Thanks in advance!

Monday:
Tuesday:

This is something I will wake up early for (unless you're in Europe, in which case I wouldn't have to).

Friend me! 1032-1236-7452. Depending on how big the spike is, 1 mil could be in it for you.

UberTag

Monday:
Tuesday:

Sent you a PM requesting a pre-add as well.

I can commit my bell commission to you right now (anywhere from 375-560K bells) regardless of any turnip winfalls later this afternoon/evening and be available with my turnips first thing when Re-Tail opens at 6:00am.

Roto13

AM: 151 (I think)
PM: 121

Tuesday

AM:121
PM: 118

Gueess I'm just random this week.

Monday:
Tuesday:

You should totally add my friend code that's in my profile. :p

Monday:
Tuesday:

Add me as well! I already added you through your profile. Do the same for me, please. =)

Monday:
Tuesday:

I'd love if you could add me so I could sell tomorrow. I'll chip you in on the winnings, of course. FC in profile.

If you plan on staying up for the Nintendo Direct tomorrow morning it might be best to enact the Early Bird ordinance, even if it's just for one day

massoluk

Banned
Monday AM: didnt check
Monday PM: 97
Tuesday AM: 87
Tuesday PM: 113

What say you, Turnip GAF? The lack of Monday AM throw me off.

UberTag

Monday AM: didnt check
Monday PM: 97
Tuesday AM: 87
Tuesday PM: 113

What say you, Turnip GAF? The lack of Monday AM throw me off.
Too early to tell without Monday AM prices.
Could be the start of an upward trend. Could be random.
You'll find out tomorrow.

Cbajd5

Data: 132, 66, 61, 56
Pattern(s) detected: Rollercoaster (random)
Best Guess Sell Time: Unknown

ADD ME

You should add me >_> there's a 200k tip in it for you if you deliver on the price. ;)

Fuuuuck I was hoping the good prices wouldn't be AM. I'm in work with no wifi...
Oh well, hope you get a big one anyway!

EDIT: Though I could get up early.
What Time Zone are you in?
Well regardless, my FC is in my profile if you would add me.

Yess, let's do this!

Swap FCs? I'm 1676-3679-7062

Barring an afternoon miracle, I'd like to set up to exchange codes in anticipation of a big spike tomorrow morning. I will be happy to leave a 200k tip as well. My FC is 0001-3321-1065. Thanks in advance!

This is something I will wake up early for (unless you're in Europe, in which case I wouldn't have to).

Friend me! 1032-1236-7452. Depending on how big the spike is, 1 mil could be in it for you.

Sent you a PM requesting a pre-add as well.

I can commit my bell commission to you right now (anywhere from 375-560K bells) regardless of any turnip winfalls later this afternoon/evening and be available with my turnips first thing when Re-Tail opens at 6:00am.

AM: 151 (I think)
PM: 121

Tuesday

AM:121
PM: 118

Gueess I'm just random this week.

You should totally add my friend code that's in my profile. :p

Add me as well! I already added you through your profile. Do the same for me, please. =)

Can I add you just in case? Fc in profile.

add me too please!
fc: 3239-2769-8151

Could you add me as well? My FC is 4425 1485 2075.

Okay I think I added all of you, plus the people who've PM'd me so far.

I'd love if you could add me so I could sell tomorrow. I'll chip you in on the winnings, of course. FC in profile.

I'm not seeing your FC in your profile. Found it through Google though.

Anyone else who adds me, PM me your FC or just to tell me you added me if it's in your profile. For reference my FC is 4382 - 1972 - 3127.

Other relevant information:
Applied Early Bird.

I'm on Eastern Time so, plan around 6 AM to Noon tomorrow for that timezone.

I'll have to sell my Turnips first (if the price is actually good, like 600+) and do my other daily routine stuff (BUYING FORTUNE COOKIES), so I'll open the gates a bit after 6.

If it's really good then I will probably be willing to set my 3DS clock back if there's still people who need to sell around noon price change.

ALSO NONE OF YOU BETTER RUN OVER MY FLOWERS

UberTag

I'll have to sell my Turnips first (if the price is actually good, like 600+) and do my other daily routine stuff (BUYING FORTUNE COOKIES), so I'll open the gates a bit after 6.
Thanks Cbajd5. Give us a heads up in this thread on your price and when you open the gates tomorrow morning. Hopefully it's a big one.

Top Bottom