• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Linius

Fuuu, guess I'm too late for this party but add me to the bottom of the list anyways. Maybe I'm lucky.

EDIT

Oh wait her retail is gonna be open for a Long time I see. That's good news then.

leehom

Updated. No idea how Conrad wants to do this.....
Hopes this helps.....

Bsigg12 - No FC in profile
ramyeon - 2766-8382-3106
Philia - No FC in profile
Alo81 - 3909-7661-9132
Bulbasaur - No FC in profile
Tagg9 - 2750-1176-9837
leehom - 2036-7060-9536
cosmicblizzard - 1032-1236-7452
milkham - 3239-2769-8151
Atomski - No FC in profile
Nowise10 - 1693-1366-8432
_woLf -
Elija2 - 4656-6356-9113
The Lamp -
bs000 - 1289-9038-8208
Soup Bar - 0275-7635-2828
ACES11 - 1821-9832-6293
Malaussene - 1977-0147-5187
nhlducks35 - 0731-5795-7996
Animekatt - 1607-1738-7398
Showmeyamoves - 4425-1532-4658
colinp - 2294-4298-0966
Hours Left - 0516-7436-2322
mb.exe - 2079 - 6509 - 0372
Marvie_3 - 0301-9797-2166
Linius - 2878 - 9809 - 6283

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
So wait what friendcode do I add in? His or hers? Either way my body is ready and I have presents!

Animekatt

I have to be glued to the thread in order to get in early at people's prices... XD

Edit: Yeah take me off the list. I'll just wait for more prices, since it's still very early in the week. Thanks though!

ramyeon

I know, I'm weighing up my options.

A) Make a shitload of money on turnips (and be dog tired during work tomorrow)
B) Make no money on turnips
First wave started now.

There will be more prices tomorrow and in the coming days though, so don't stress out too much over missing this one if you have to.

We're home & we are getting people through now!
We're trying to keep some kind of order. Check your PMs for her FC.

It is 7.00pm here, her shop is open until 2.00am,

Please understand. :p

Linius

Okay, I'll be waiting on a PM. Do you use the suggested list on this page? Then I can calculate how long I'm waiting for a bit. Maybe I can even cut past some US Gaffers who went to bed :p

ramyeon

Common sense but yes, please everyone try and go as quick as you can so we can get as many people through as possible.
Most pain-free turnip selling experience I've had yet. Re-Tail position was amazing but even more so was no disconnects or lag at all! Must be since you're closer to Australia than the States or something.

Thanks again!

celebi23

We're home & we are getting people through now!
We're trying to keep some kind of order. Check your PMs for her FC.

It is 7.00pm here, her shop is open until 2.00am,

Please understand. :p

If you're still doing adding people to the waiting list, I'd love to get in on this :D My FC is 4699-6104-8768

Sorry to those who can't make it/fall asleep etc. :( Trying to get ya'll through. Will be doing this till the shop closes.

Thanks for the kinds words from those that did make it so far!

My GF is after Regal and Lovely furniture sets but that sorta thing can be sorted at any time so its not important atm. Getting your turnips sold is priority!

And besides money is a fine tip too, it will go towards funding her crown one day to complete Princess Peach outfit which is something she always wanted. :D

Koren

Should you still accept people, I'd like to join too... I don't have an insane amount of turnips (something like 8000), will of course be gladly to tip for dumping them.

My FC is 1950-8135-4319

Nowise10

Should you still accept people, I'd like to join too... I don't have an insane amount of turnips (something like 8000), will of course be gladly to tip for dumping them.

My FC is 1950-8135-4319

I only have 350. I just started the game like 3 days ago and thats all the money I had saved up :(

Hey, Conrad Link, just wondering how many people are ahead of me in line? It's 4am here and I'm trying to stay awake :p

A lot still ahead on the list sorry. Having trouble with some people not being there (which is understandable its late/been hours since original post etc) but higher on the list. Its unfair but I might just have to start saying who is here *right now* sorta thing.

Thanks for the mention. I've dropped my crown instead of 1 million bells. :3

GF is very happy now lol. Thank you!

celebi23

A lot still ahead on the list sorry. Having trouble with some people not being there (which is understandable its late/been hours since original post etc) but higher on the list. Its unfair but I might just have to start saying who is here *right now* sorta thing.
It's ok. Heading to bed now :p There's still 5 days left for me to unload these Turnips :p Thanks for helping out GAF :D

Marvie_3

Banned

This wouldn't be a bad idea considering how late it is for a lot of people.

I'm cool with whatever way works best for you guys.

I'm totally still here. Not going anywhere.

colinp

Banned
I'm here for another 40 minutes, but otherwise will have to bail for an hour and a half or two. But I do want to still get in tonight! So please don't remove me from the list entirely!

Top Bottom