• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Koren

It's taking a bit of time, sorry.
You don't have to be sorry... It's still great you take so much time to allow us to sell turnips at a great price.

I hope you'll be able to swin in cash after all this... ^_^

Got such a price on the end of my first week, the things were far quieter then...

Koren

Are people using an app to pump number into to get pattern and likely best time to sell?
There is those kind of apps, but you don't really need it. It's simple, there's four patterns:
- pure random (you'll get prices over 100 a least a couple of times)
- all decreasing (usually -4 to -6 each day)
- big spike: start as decreasing, then you get three increases, the third one a big one, bringing the price usually far over 200. Then two decreases and the rest of the decreasing pattern. Because of those increases/decreses, the maximum can't happen on monday or saterday
- small spike: start as decreasing, then you get four increases, smaller than in the previous patterns. Then two decreases and the rest of the decreasing pattern

_woLf

Conrad, any idea where I am on the list? I PM'd you but I never got a PM back. It's 3 AM here and I've been waiting for awhile so if it's soon I'll wait, but if not I'm going to go to sleep.

Conrad, any idea where I am on the list? I PM'd you but I never got a PM back. It's 3 AM here and I've been waiting for awhile so if it's soon I'll wait, but if not I'm going to go to sleep.

I'm sorry. I'm trying to keep to the list, but with non replies it was getting too difficult.
I can get you in next wave?

Soup Bar

Thanks Conrad and Conrad's GF. I don't know what was causing the crashing before, but I'm glad I was able to sell my turnips. Now I sleep.

asf4ever

Neo Member
Guuuuys, my GF just informed me by email her turnip prices are currently 623 bells right now!! :O

I said wow.

We're at work at the moment so can't do any online stuff till we get home in about 5hrs.
Can my friend join?
He can stay as late as you want.
He'll tip, give Nintendo items & bamboo shoots : )

Add him to the list please & send me her FC

FC :

Thank you

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Code:
Monday    AM: 78
          PM: 75

Tuesday   AM: 71
          PM: 67

Wednesday AM: ?
          PM: ?

Thursday  AM: ?

Friday    AM: ?

Saturday  AM: ?

100% screwed.

I'm in a similar situation:

Code:
Monday    AM: 85
          PM: 80

Tuesday   AM: 76
          PM: 73

Wednesday AM: ?

Thursday  AM: ?

Friday    AM: ?

Saturday  AM: ?

ramyeon

My prices are leaning heavily towards a large spike tomorrow morning, I'll be up when Re-Tail opens to check and let you guys know if it's a worthwhile price. I'm also putting on the Early Bird ordinance just in case so fingers crossed I guess.

Koren

Really? I was told I was on a constant decline.

Looks more like a constantly decreasing pattern.
The worse pattern is the decreasing one, that's true. But the random isn't really any better, at best, you'll get a bit more than 150 bells...

What you really want when you're into turnips is a spike pattern, and especially the big one. Problem: they can't be distinguished from the decreasing pattern as long as the price is decreasing.

So at the time, you can still get the big spike pattern. When I got my big spike at the end of june, I've had nearly the exact same values if I'm not miskaten (then 63 and 59) before it vegan to rise and got around 600 on friday morning...

Stat!

Conrad, still taking turnip people?

I'd love to come by and sell. I PM'd you last night (guy from Canada). My FC is 1821-9832-6293

I didn't think I'd be awake at this hour, but here I am. Would it be all right if I visited your town, Conrad Link?

Side note, 10% is the usual tip, right? First timer here. :eek:

FC is 2165 - 5013 - 6836

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The worse pattern is the decreasing one, that's true. But the random isn't really any better, at best, you'll get a bit more than 150 bells...

What you really want when you're into turnips is a spike pattern, and especially the big one. Problem: they can't be distinguished from the decreasing pattern as long as the price is decreasing.

So at the time, you can still get the big spike pattern. When I got my big spike at the end of june, I've had nearly the exact same values if I'm not miskaten (then 63 and 59) before it vegan to rise and got around 600 on friday morning...
Well last time I was I may get a spike it was a small one so I just about doubled my money. Would rather just take the safe option and cash out asap. Shame I'm at work so I'm likely going to miss the one currently going on.

I'll keep tracking my prices anywho. If I get a big spike I'm sure someone could benefit from it.

Animekatt

Ty so very much Conrad and gf. I was surprised you guys were still doing this when I was able to get back on. Now no more worries for the rest of the week. ^.^

Koren

Well last time I was I may get a spike it was a small one so I just about doubled my money. Would rather just take the safe option and cash out asap.
What I mean is that the only pattern you most probably won't get is the random one, and I doubt that many people in the stalk market are interested in this one... I'm pretty sure you can make more money in the same amount of time with the island than with the random pattern.

So I'd say we're only doing this in the hope of a big spike, at home or elsewhere. Yours is still compatible with a big spike.

That being said, if you have an option for selling it now, there's no reason to wait.

One more reason for me to hope I'll be able to join that rush ^_^ Fingers crossed...

Linius

This is the first week I'm using a dupe character to get patterns and stuff. But the idea of an turnip mule is excellent of course. His empty locker will be filled with 18.000 turnips this sunday. Best and easy way to store them I'd say.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Oh wow we're off to a great start. Hopefully we see some more 600+ prices for the rest of us.

Gartooth

Haha, wow you guys turn this into a sport. I'm terrible at saving money so in comparison I only have like 100 turnips to sell this week. :p

Top Bottom