• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Conrad! I'm up working for another hour or so, maybe longer, I can join!
My code is 3609 1044 7487.

Please let me know if you add me.

milkham

walked away with 11.5 million after tipping, thanks so much conrad and gf
ramyeon not kidding about that town sooo perfect

DWZ8yhk.jpg

Philia

I've done it. 25 million in 3 trips. TOTALLY WORTH IT. :3 He and his gf got 2.7 million. :3 The crown itself is 1 mil included.

walked away with 11.5 million after tipping, thanks so much conrad and gf
ramyeon not kidding about that town sooo perfect

DWZ8yhk.jpg

Lol great pic! I'm glad the people we're getting in are making the moneys! We'll keep going till 2am, get as many in as we can through.

Please shout out who is here now. We will compare to the list and send out her FC in a PM. This is the best we can do because of people not being here anymore, it's getting difficult to keep it fair.

Wow, you guys had a lot of turnips to sell. Where did you keep them all?

I thought 1.5 mil worth was a lot.

Lol great pic! I'm glad the people we're getting in are making the moneys! We'll keep going till 2am, get as many in as we can through.

Please shout out who is here now. We will compare to the list and send out her FC in a PM. This is the best we can do because of people not being here anymore, it's getting difficult to keep it fair.
I'm here.

Marvie_3

Banned

I'm still here.

milkham

Wow, you guys had a lot of turnips to sell. Where did you keep them all?

I thought 1.5 mil worth was a lot.

I'm here.

I created a second character on sunday to be my turnip mule, dropped some seed money on the ground and started buyin. just completely filled her locker and character inventory.

bs000

I'm here and I'm on the list!

I created a second character on sunday to be my turnip mule, dropped some seed money on the ground and started buyin. just completely filled her locker and character inventory, dropped some seed money on the ground and started buyin.
I have a turnip mule too, but not to that extent.

Maybe next week...

Soup Bar

Still here still.

Koren

I created a second character on sunday to be my turnip mule, dropped some seed money on the ground and started buyin. just completely filled her locker and character inventory.
Would probably have used a second character myself (created one for the paths, and I'll have to create a fourth one, I need at least 17 paths...) but I kinda want the badge, too ;)

Linius

I won't be around for a solid two hours but after that I'm game again. I'm somewhere on the bottom of your list so I don't expect my turn to be in the coming two hours anyways.

ramyeon

That's over 10% though. The 3 trips thing is kinda sucky though because it means a lot of people have to wait a long time.
This is pretty much why I stick to only what I can fit in my locker. Plus it's just a pain to make 3 trips in the first place.

My GF wants everyone to know she left some items on the ground. Feel free to take them if you need/want.
She's trying to be a good host lol

Philia

My GF wants everyone to know she left some items on the ground. Feel free to take them if you need/want.
She's trying to be a good host lol

Dawww! I'd love to visit her town after all this dies down and help her out with my gardening services. :3 I'd help her out with cataloging everything I got too lol. I just need to order them all. xD

Thank you very much Conrad Link and Conrad Link's GF. You guys are really great for offering this. The town is a dream set-up for turnips. Cheers.

I love getting turnips over with on a Monday. :)

Koren

The town is a dream set-up for turnips.
Mine too, but that's nearly the only thing that the layout's good for, even if I kinda like it ^_^

I should have reset to get a better one (except that I thought that the length of the river was the same in each map, so I didn't bother)

I'm still trying to get through the list of people who have been waiting ages, I'm getting the PM's and you've been added to the list. It's taking a bit of time, sorry.

Top Bottom