• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any DnB fans on neogaf?

Old Retro

Have you played Yakuza Like a Dragon? I've played all the Yakuza games, and can say this track accompanies one of the most epic moments in the entire series! If you haven't played it, don't click! Or if you don't care about spoilers, enjoy...

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
The king is back! My god i can't fathom all this cyberneuro goodness. I'm so happy this is out now! :messenger_alien::messenger_alien::messenger_alien: YEAH BABY!

Last edited:

Shock one is decent tho, festival vibes

That Magnetude track is fire. He's one of those producers who somehow makes a track sound "massive". Where you can clearly pick out every sound he's using, and they all have their space in the mix without stealing from each other.

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
If someone's interested you can help fund the vinyl for "Lands Unbreached". Also different tiers with additional remixes.

Mamofish

Hey DNB GAF! I'm cleaning up my vinyl collection and getting rid of these, anyone want them? I'll ship within US and just ask for postage.

7QWYfnw.jpg

Melon Husk

I've noticed that the Youtube algorithms have been pushing me to listen to "Modern ambient jungle" and "Intelligent DnB" for months. Usually 90s mixes with retro computer art. I never listened to that stuff before but it all feels familiar somehow. I feel like I've discovered Atlantis.

Last edited:
Top Bottom