• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any interest for a NeoGAF FIFA 15 Pro Club for Xbox One?

Special C

I did some searching and couldn't find anything similar for FIFA 14 for Xbox. I'm trying to gauge interest to see if there is enough to start one for FIFA 15 on Xbox One. Post here if you would be interested.

I normally stick to tournaments and careers in fifa. What do you mean by pro club? You referring to created players? I hate doing created players in games for some reason lol. It kinda takes me out of illusion, but maybe the create a player modes have gotten a lot better since I last took them seriously.

volgihn

There was a GAF club for 14 but we weren't many so we didn't make a thread. I am very interested in forming a club. I usually play as a CAM or a striker but I dont mind playing anywhere.

Tak3n

Banned
Add me please

Tag is Superdadcometh

happy to play anywhere, and as I am a fifa virgin I would put me in the least dangerous position :)

I am UK based

Special C

Post your Gamertag and I'll invite you. I have a couple hours left on my EA access trial. Anyone care about a name? We can invite your friends too, doesn't have to be GAF exclusive.

King J0ffrey

My club name is Game of Cones atm and is open to public. If you guys wanna join feel free to do it or we can start with another club name.

We finished div4 last year with my 2 friends. Ill play whenever is available. I can be decent everywhere

Special C

King J0ffrey

My club name is Game of Cones atm and is open to public. If you guys wanna join feel free to do it or we can start with another club name.

We finished div4 last year with my 2 friends. Ill play whenever is available. I can be decent everywhere

Sounds like this may be a good bet for all of us.

Special C

I requested a transfer to the Game of Cones pro club that the other guy posted. Just do a text search for it and we can all join that one.

Special C

I tried to get 3 of my friends in but I could not invite them. I sent them a recommendation and they all petitioned but they didn't get in.

I'm leaving to play with my friends tonight, We can come back if we can get in, but I have to leave for now so we can play.

Bump: Club is currently in div 7. We need some active people:) add me: King J0ffrey

when im on im always open to play club!

BlindRage

Been making my player nice, got to 80 overall. I swear I'll never get the free kick or penalty kick styles though. It's ridiculous

Had to leave club. Suscribed to a league and to my suprise I got bid on for CDM. I left manager to pocket and quade before leaving. Feel free to add each other.

Top Bottom