• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cant apply updates to newly bought Xbox One (old stock)

I don't care about launch day 360s I'm talking about this silly take from you:

Just because launch 360s were even worse doesn't make your take any better.
The whole point of the article is about launch day Xbox Ones . So you have no issue about next to none Xbox launch days consoles working but 1 or 2 lauch day Xbox Ones not working.

Keep on trolling

Three

The whole point of the article is about launch day Xbox Ones . So you have no issue about next to none Xbox launch days consoles working but 1 or 2 lauch day Xbox Ones not working.

Keep on trolling
oblivion-tom-cruise.gif

Three

Go and read the Eurogamer article ....
Article says original xbox one as in launch model, not launch day consoles. It's any console running OS build 2018 or earlier. Xbox one launched 2013. Didn't release xbox one S until late 2016 (I assume it affected those too). This is not just launch day consoles affected.

Last edited:
Article says original xbox one as in launch model, not launch day consoles. It's any console running OS build 2018 or earlier. Xbox one launched 2013. Didn't release xbox one S until late 2016 (I assume it affected those too). This is not just launch day consoles affected.
The words used were launch model and on social media t Day One consoles Not models 'released' in 2017/8. Launch is very clear ...

You're going to make out there's more Woking launch 360s models out there to launch model Xbox Ones? .

Three

The words used were launch model and on social media t Day One consoles Not models 'released' in 2017/8. Launch is very clear ...

You're going to make out there's more Woking launch 360s models out there to launch model Xbox Ones? .
I'm not sure why you're stuck on this 360 thing that I couldn't care less about. All I'm saying is that his point was that these weren't launch day consoles. You said launch day, you telling him to read the article doesn't make sense. It was ~3 years of consoles sold at the minimum that would run into this issue but luckily it's fixed now regardless.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why you're stuck on this 360 thing that I couldn't care less about. All I'm saying is that his point was that these weren't launch day consoles. You said launch day, you telling him to read the article doesn't make sense. It was ~3 years of consoles sold at the minimum that would run into this issue but luckily it's fixed now regardless.
Simple because the 360 is meant to be the non-digital console (remember buy a 360 for offline ) Saldy the issue is not many launch Xbox 360 models work, compared to the always online Launch Xbox One models.
So much for analogue, when it comes to launch 360's

That's the point trolls look over or can't grasp

Top Bottom