• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone have the full song from the One Piece Dance Carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono

Banned
Is it Hi! Ho! Ready! Go! ?

It's on the One Piece best song collection. I just checked it out on Animenation. Another item on my to-buy list... I bought too many stuff this month. Damn java books. >__<

Chrono

Banned
You could try irc. The "people" that are subbing it (it's licensed so I can't mention them) have several bots that offer One Piece music tracks.

Chrono

Banned
I just watched the Dance Carnival again and I REALLY want the song now. I also want more One Piece. :(

Btw in the credits it lists the translator as Chii. Doesn't he sub for Anbu or A-keep? I do remember his name from Wolf's Rain and maybe some where else..

EDIT: just checked an early OP episdoe and the translator is Pandaman. I don't know what I'm talking about. :p I thought maybe that could explain the long time K-F takes for each release; they work with other groups too.

Chrono

Banned
I watched the last part again of the Dance Carnival, and took some notes on the credits.

keywords:

Ready

c.close

groove surfers

folder 5

I guessed "c.close" meant closing song.. and I was right.. I googled "japanese music" with groove surfers and came up with nothing.. did it with folder 5 and found a band called that. :D Ahem. Checked out their albums and they have a song called-- GASP-- ready!

So the it's not called "ready to study go" but just "ready" and it's by a band called folder 5 in their album titled Hyper Groove party. I guess the translator translated that as 'groove surfers.'

Time to fire up SoulSeek. :)

EDIT: Album Link

2nd EDIT:

forget it. I can't find it anywhere. >__<

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Chrono said:
Is it Hi! Ho! Ready! Go! ?

YAN YAN, YAN YAN YAN-YAA YAN YAN
YAN YAN, YAN YAN YAN YAN OH YEAH!
YAN YAN, YAN YAN YAN-YAA YAN YAAN YAAN YAN YANYANYANYAN

I love that song! It's über-catchy! AH~NIKU NIKU NIKU NIKU! LOL
Yes, I'm having lots of fun listening to it. :p
But it sounds to me like they're singing "Hi! Ho! Merry! Go!", at least sometimes. No, I'm positive they do...first time "merry", second time "ready".

Chrono

Banned
Orin GA said:
i found it using shareazza. had to look it up by using the Artist/Band Name. Thx!

w00t. :D

::googles shareazza::

::downloads shareazza::

::finds Ready! by folder5::

::dances around apartment listeing to it over and over and over::

jig.gif
jig.gif
jig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom