• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone have Turk's albums: Raw & Uncut or Penitentiary Chances???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious as to what you think of them...

I have Young and Thuggin, his only cash money release, and liked it..

however, I also like Kenoe's stuff he has done for B.G. and for himself.. and he has produced much if not all of turk's newer stuff..

so anyone have these?

What? No cash money haters trolling this thread? You guys are slipping.

I haven't heard either album yet, but I'd say they had to be better than Young & Thuggin'. I mean I like Truk, and I wanna like him, but there's no denying he's the weakest hotboy. Dude used to have way better flows back pre-universal cash money, but it seems like he got comfy, and just started spittin wack ass rhymes. IN EVERY SONG he'd say something to the effect of "Like shit you assed out" "like shit you drop" C'mon get a new punchline playa. Let me know if you get the album, I know BG's album Life After Cash Money is straight fiyah!

I have Life AFter Cash Money, and enjoyed it quite alot... and it reminded me about Kenoe's album so I have been listening to that alot lately, hence my interest in these two turk albums..

from what i have read, raw and uncut might be okay, and penitentiary chances isnt even likea full album.

ill try to get them for free if possible, or maybe buy 1, copy 1..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom