• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

njean777

yes lets talk about what we are going to do during the match that shane just set up. That makes a whole shit ton of sense WWE.........

Guys need some help. Not sure if this is a right topic, but here it goes:
I want to attend WWE RAW event at Newark NJ on 15th May. I have just been in USA for first time this year so never booked any tickets or saw any live event.
So question is, which site should we use to book tickets? The Prudential Center site and WWE site redirects to Ticketmaster.com which has very limited seat options.
Ticketnetwork.com has a lot of options, and a decent representation of which region seats are available and at what price. However, prices are totally different than Ticketmaster.com.
So, which site is usually preferred to book tickets?

there's definitely some weird stuff going on between the US title and the WWE championship.

The super star shake up or whatever was so rushed across the board that it feels like SD is having to deal with the story fall out of all this shit a little more than RAW does due to Lesnar being MIA for a while.

Interesting statistics

Most PPV main events

1. The Undertaker - 69
2. John Cena - 68
3. Triple H - 67
4. Shawn Michaels - 48
5. Randy Orton - 44
6. Stone Cold Steve Austin - 41
7. Kane - 38
8. The Rock - 33
9. Chris Jericho - 30
10. Edge - 26, Batista - 26, Big Show - 26

im sure cena will eventually take the top spot. for reference this only includes the closing match of a ppv not that crap wwe tries to push as having more than 1 main event.

Toki767

Interesting statistics

Most PPV main events

1. The Undertaker - 69
2. John Cena - 68
3. Triple H - 67
4. Shawn Michaels - 48
5. Randy Orton - 44
7. Kane - 38
8. The Rock - 33
9. Chris Jericho - 30
10. Edge - 26
Batista - 26
Big Show - 26

im sure cena will eventually take the top spot.

Not if HHH has anything to say.

RBH

This is a random aside, but if you guys haven't watched it, check out McIntyre vs. Lorcan from last week's NXT show.

Fantastic match.

C9QKMqeXoAIX3id.jpg:small

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This is a random aside, but if you guys haven't watched it, check out McIntyre vs. Lorcan from last week's NXT show.

Fantastic match.

C9QKMqeXoAIX3id.jpg:small

It was awesome. They killed each other.

Interesting statistics

Most PPV main events

1. The Undertaker - 69
2. John Cena - 68
3. Triple H - 67
4. Shawn Michaels - 48
5. Randy Orton - 44
7. Kane - 38
8. The Rock - 33
9. Chris Jericho - 30
10. Edge - 26, Batista - 26, Big Show - 26

im sure cena will eventually take the top spot.
that is a weirdly high number for kane given him being a top guy is always just random spasms

i'm so happy

Guys need some help. Not sure if this is a right topic, but here it goes:
I want to attend WWE RAW event at Newark NJ on 15th May. I have just been in USA for first time this year so never booked any tickets or saw any live event.
So question is, which site should we use to book tickets? The Prudential Center site and WWE site redirects to Ticketmaster.com which has very limited seat options.
Ticketnetwork.com has a lot of options, and a decent representation of which region seats are available and at what price. However, prices are totally different than Ticketmaster.com.
So, which site is usually preferred to book tickets?

Prices are different because ticket rework bought tickets (presumably from Ticketmaster) so they could turn around to make a profit. At this point, demand dictates price, not WWE.

Go with Ticketmaster

Top Bottom