• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Beat the champion to become number one contender is poop, but I bet she'll win via hijinks if she wins at all.

And I don't mind seeing these two go at it a few times.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
when smackdown does stpry it makes sense, no number 1 contender, beat the champion and get your shot. Not this "feed roman reigns again with no logic behind it"

I smell interference from someone(s) who doesn't think Charlotte deserves to jump ahead in line and thus creating another match next week. No way Char loses or wins clean here.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Has anyone *ever* lost a "beat the champ for a title shot" match? I mean they are obviously building the actual title shot.

I also don't like the "beat the champ and then get a title shot" ruling but this feud has been booked strong so far so in this case, I really don't mind. Really like how both are physical towards each other to prove they are championship material.

This is Smackdown Live, you have to earn your championship opportunity no matter your pedigree ... unless you're John Cena who can disappear for months and then walk in and declare himself #1:Contender.

Also the 6 pack challenge not being the main event... second week in a row that title has been demphasized

This is Smackdown Live, you have to earn your championship opportunity no matter your pedigree ... unless you're John Cena who can disappear for months and then walk in and declare himself #1:Contender.

Also the 6 pack challenge not being the main event... second week in a row that title has been demphasized

They know they can't do anything with Randy Orton with the title and his feud with Bray needs to finish up.

Anth0ny

wow smackdown isn't even airing in canada right now!

hockey playoffs instead. there's a message at the bottom saying to watch on sportsnet.ca. it will also be played tomorrow night at 7:30

never seen wrestling get bumped like that before. it's not even a leafs game.

Top Bottom