• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

there's definitely some weird stuff going on between the US title and the WWE championship.

The super star shake up or whatever was so rushed across the board that it feels like SD is having to deal with the story fall out of all this shit a little more than RAW does due to Lesnar being MIA for a while.

Nah they are trying to protect guys. Whoever wins this is just gonna get fed to Orton.

Okrag

I kind of wish they had sent Mark Henry to Smackdown, they could use a veteran big guy to put people over now that Kane is running for mayor.

Velcro Fly

This should be for the US title and last week's should have been for Resthold Randy's title

I would rather see Baron Corbin come out and waste all six of these losers than see any one of them other than maybe Luke Harper win

Prices are different because ticket rework bought tickets (presumably from Ticketmaster) so they could turn around to make a profit. At this point, demand dictates price, not WWE.

Go with Ticketmaster

Oh ok thanks. But Ticketmaster only has $35 upper floor seats or $275-500 ring side seats. There no other in-between seats available. Ticketnetwork.com has a lot of options. Is there any issue with buying tickets from ticketnetwork.com?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
2 commercial breaks in 1 match, god I hate this.

One great thing about the attitude era is that they did their commercials between matches instead of in the middle of them.

Oh ok thanks. But Ticketmaster only has $35 upper floor seats or $275-500 ring side seats. There no other in-between seats available. Ticketnetwork.com has a lot of options. Is there any issue with buying tickets from ticketnetwork.com?

Ticketnetwork has more options because they bought those tickets from Ticketmaster so they can turn around and sell to you at higher price. . This is called scalping. You decide what seat and price are worth your money. I hate companies that buy tickets in bulk only to turn around to sell for much higher price.

I could see Bray winning the title, bringing it to Raw and then Brock goes to Smackdown and have a bunch of big guys to mess around with. Maybe the Universal title would look better in blue...

Brock to SD would've happened last week. Orton and Bray having a match at Payback is just to fill the card with title matches because Bork is not going to be in it.

To be honest who would really win a house of whores match in real life?
frank-reynolds-boatguide.gif

Barrage

I know it's just annoying fantasy booking, and the plan is for Bray to job at Backlash...

But Bray wins, Smackdown gets desperate for a champion, to get Lesnar trades John Cena and American Alpha. Ohhhh the pleasure.

Ticketnetwork has more options because they bought those tickets. They bought them cheap so that customers now have to pay them a higher price for it. This is called scalping. You decide what seat and price are worth your money. I hate companies that buy tickets in bulk only to turn around to sell for much higher price.

Yeah it does kinda suck. But Ticketmaster is almost dry and doesnt have much options. I will have to go with Ticketnetwork.

Also why isn't Nakamura in this match?

Top Bottom