• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Yea, like why it's happening. The whole "in order to face the champion you must first........face the champion" thing is really dumb.

The way they keep going back to Natalya, Carmella, and Tamina, I'm guessing those three are going to interfere this match and thus the Charlotte face turn happens.

People are cheering Charlotte instead of booing her.

Just got home and Juicy Jinder is the #1 contender!?

PTq1Yq4.gif

If Jinder can succeed there's hope for anyone! SmackDown is the real land of opportunity.

dream

Booking Naomi as if she's as credible or talented as Charlotte Flair is one of the least believable things I've seen in quite some time.

Wagram

Charlotte's great, but you can really tell the difference between one of the best women on SD Live compared to the best (three) they had on Raw. There's a lack of energy in the ring which in turn hurts synergy.

Well you know who's going to win and you know you'll get to watch the match again later with actual stakes.

It's why the "fight the champ for the title shot" is always always always stupid.

I guess you are right. That was just whatever.

I have forgotten who the SD tag champs are.

Syder

Booking Naomi as if she's as credible or talented as Charlotte Flair is one of the least believable things I've seen in quite some time.
Less believable than Shane being on AJ's level, for example, because WWE fucks with suspension of disbelief very frequently, in my opinion.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
OMG is it the Shining Stars' time too? Smackdown could truly be the land of opportunity for minority wrasslers!

dream

Less believable than Shane being on AJ's level, for example, because WWE fucks with suspension of disbelief very frequently, in my opinion.

I think Shane kind of works because of nostalgia; we remember him having a number of **** matches. Whereas we remember Naomi as a Funkadactyl.

Top Bottom