• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

What I feared happened. Smackdown was fucked. Now both shows are not worth watching live.

I mean, it's been one episode. lol

Even before all this SD absolutely had some stinkers. Saying SD is fucked at this point strikes me as pretty hyperbolic unless you already weren't too fond of the show from after the draft.

So at backlash Jinder Mahal is higher in the card than Owens and AJ

Also wow, i remember gable in Jordan in NXT.. and now.. But that's the thing with the tag team division. In NXT it's not the same as SD and RAW at all.
That's going to be the show opener lol. Future HoFers Roman and Braun are getting that main event spot.

orioto

Good Art™
Smackdown was a mistake.

And i was happy cause i heard for one year SD was such a better show! This show is miserable.

I mean the main event is a random match between 2 guys who have nothing else to do tonight.

I guess the transition with payback coming is not easy..

It's finally refreshing to see WWE use NXT footage to showcase their new stars in the main roster.

No clue why they never did that before.

Tagyhag

And i was happy cause i heard for one year SD was such a better show! This show is miserable.

I mean the main event is a random match between 2 guys who have nothing else to do tonight.

I guess the transition with payback coming is not easy..

It's going to be a rough few weeks until Backlash, lots of weeks to fill with filler.

Admittedly, they COULD use all these weeks to have some deep and meaningful evemts to further along feuds. But we know that's not happening in this business, even with SD writers.

Top Bottom