• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
That was the most dead I think I've ever heard a crowd on live TV. Fucking sad. Happy if the Colons can figure out a way to get some heat off this push but holy shit AA is R.I.P.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
It's rare that you get to hear the GOAT theme twice in one night

Man. This week's SD had a pretty solid start and that opening six pack match was rad (with weird winner??), but everything after Randy showed up has been????

Oh, well. Can't win em all I guess. Hopefully AJ and Corbz pull of a good main event at least.

Ok....if they seriously use "you fans are anti-diversity" as a twist on the evil foreigner gimmick that could be interesting. I expect them to handle it like shit though, like everything else

Awkward "Nice JBL" is hilarious to hear. Fuckin loser

orioto

Good Art™
So at backlash Jinder Mahal is higher in the card than Owens and AJ

Also wow, i remember gable in Jordan in NXT.. and now.. But that's the thing with the tag team division. In NXT it's not the same as SD and RAW at all.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Are they giving Lana the abandoned Emmalina gimmick?

ElRenoRaven

Man. This week's SD had a pretty solid start and that opening six pack match was rad (with weird winner??), but everything after Randy showed up has been????

Oh, well. Can't win em all I guess. Hopefully AJ and Corbz pull of a good main event at least.

What I feared happened. Smackdown was fucked. Now both shows are not worth watching live.

Top Bottom