• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Anth0ny

This is the only wrestling shirt Iever owned as a kid
tumblr_ndmbkgqJA71sg99p0o1_1280.jpg

this is fucking LEGIT

Slizz

$32 for a 4 Horsemen shirt?

I might pass

They are in such a weird spot. They make actual quality shirts(design and feel) as opposed to 100% cotton Hanes Beefy Tee's you get for 25 off WWEShop, but are licensed by WWE which helps make their shirts a bit more expensive. They sell some of Homage's shirts on WWEShop, so how will it look if official WWE shit is 25 and so is Homage where you get a better quality design and shirt for the most part.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think the only reason I had that wrestling shirt in particular was because it was in a store. My parents would never let me mailorder a shirt

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
you know I dont think I ever saw many Vampiro shirts despite his popularity. I wonder if they were figuring Misfits/ICP shirts 'counted' and didnt want to split from that

WCW-Vampiro-mask-1.jpg

Adree

So I'm on a hunt looking for fiction novels using the world of professional wrestling as a plot device. Has to be a major part of the story, with either the action taking place in the ring or around the promotion. I actually found one.....in fact, a series.

Blood Red Turns Dollar Green by Paul O'Brien

This kinda fills what I've been looking for, though I'm still looking for more actual wrestling less behind the scenes in novel form.

675941.jpg

Syder

I've never been a memorabilia collector. There are things I think about and like more than wrestling that I don't have any form of memorabilia for.

korly

So I'm on a hunt looking for fiction novels using the world of professional wrestling as a plot device. Has to be a major part of the story, with either the action taking place in the ring or around the promotion. I actually found one.....in fact, a series.

Blood Red Turns Dollar Green by Paul O'Brien

This kinda fills what I've been looking for, though I'm still looking for more actual wrestling less behind the scenes in novel form.

JourneyIntoDarkness.jpg

Slizz

I must have over 100 Jakks figures from the Attitude Era, a dozen or so of the rubber 80's figures with official ring, none in boxes. I wonder how much that shit is worth.

Slizz

I got signed 8 x 10's of The Rock and Goldberg, through a paraplegic my mom was friends with that did PT at the same place as the Rock back in the day. Apparently Goldberg came thru one day to train before a Nitro or something.

I can't believe someone made a Monty Brown shirt
I can't believe someone bought a Monty Brown shirt
I can't believe the pounce was a finishing move

Kaladin

Speaking of wrasslin shirts. I actually saw one of the "You just made the list!" shirts in the wild this week. You wouldn't know it was a wrestling shirt by just the front of it if you didn't know. It's #safe

somedevil

I find it funny that Asuka has become such a force in NXT that for this build to the chicago show she
appears only 1 out of 6 weeks in front of the full sail crowd

Top Bottom