• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

It's good stuff.

Noting like joking about raping kids and then murdering them!

tumblr_njcxocq6HL1tihmddo1_400.gif

908461823-tumblr_lz9a19N5c31qfryqfo1_500.gif

Makabe was a tag guy who basically branched out because he was like 'I'm like you salarymen!' and came out to Immigrant Song and said fuck you a lot

Heroman

Banned
Im really looking forward to Omega vs Ishii 2.

Will probably be one of the best matches this year.

I wonder who will win G1 this year.
It's​ cool that the big matches at Wrestling dontaku are setting up for Okada vs Omega 2
And for the g1
Okada
OMEGA
Natio
Maybe my boy Tana

Or someone new.

Anth0ny

That is how I often feel when looking at gaming side.

Everyone is so hostile and mean.

Something I've noticed recently especially on gaming side is if you talk shit about a game or a faceless multi billion dollar company, fanboys take it PERSONALLY and will attack YOU personally.

I'm not interested in cheer-leading kideo games, so I just don't take part in discussion over there anymore. Let alone discuss something in a game's OT... that's basically *insert game here* circle jerk thread.

Something I've noticed recently especially on gaming side is if you talk shit about a game or a faceless multi billion dollar company, fanboys take it PERSONALLY and will attack YOU personally.

I'm not interested in cheer-leading kideo games, so I just don't take part in discussion over there anymore. Let alone discuss something in a game's OT... that's basically *insert game here* circle jerk thread.

Your post, much like your reviews, rightly or wrongly, come off as you intentionally playing Devil's Advocate. Is this what you told yourself before you even started BotW?

Anth0ny

Your post, much like your reviews, rightly or wrongly, come off as you intentionally playing Devil's Advocate. Is this what you told yourself before you even started BotW?

never intentionally play devil's advocate. I love plenty of games/movies/music that the masses love, hate plenty that they hate, and vice versa.

a similar situation to zelda was the last of us, a game that had crazy hyperbole surrounding its release and I was like "nahhhhh"

but then I played it. and it was fucking god tier. so yeah. i like what i like. i dunno.

I like Call of Duty Infinite Warfare AND Final Fantasy XV. Fight me.

Feelings are fine because you can't quantify that and no two people are alike. But when someone asserts things x, y and z are not in the game or that there's too much of a, b and c, when there isn't, it's hard to debate someone like that when the reality is contrary to these assertions. The problem is it is also hard to quantify what is or isn't a circle jerk. If I hadn't read a single fucking post in a review thread, dropped my opinion, and it aligns with 95% of what others are saying, how is that me jerking them off?

never intentionally play devil's advocate. I love plenty of games/movies/music that the masses love, hate plenty that they hate, and vice versa.

a similar situation to zelda was the last of us, a game that had crazy hyperbole surrounding its release and I was like "nahhhhh"

but then I played it. and it was fucking god tier. so yeah. i like what i like. i dunno.

<3

I love Sonic games and know they're shit

I love the Saw movie series and know all but like 2 or 3 of them are shit

I like Game of Thrones and know some seasons were shit, the most recent books are shit, and the writer will never finish up the next book let alone the final book

Fuck, I love Godzilla and monster movies and so many other B-movies, which are by literal definition Shit Movies

If you can't take something you like being called shit, or even worse can't take liking something that might be considered shit, I honestly don't know what to say. Take things a bit less serious maybe?

Top Bottom