• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

WCW's World War III is in the books and the show began with one of the strangest promos in wrestling history. Hogan, Savage, and Sting game out with a burning trash can. Hogan held up a copy of the Observer Newsletter and began to go off on a tangent about "rag sheets" (referring to newsletters like this one) and said the reports about Randy Savage being injured was just a work and that they even worked the locker room (Dave calls bullshit and insists Savage really is injured and notes that his injured arm is noticeably smaller than the other one) and ranted about other things he claims the newsletters have gotten wrong. Hogan then threw the Observer into the burning trash can and said, "Observe this." He called the newsletter a dinosaur and said the internet is where the real story is at. Dave's response: "I suspect as his popularity and drawing power continues to drop he'll get even more bitter. Since it appeared to be directed at me, I took it as a tremendous compliment."

THIS IS WHAT WE CALL A RAGSHEET, BROTHER!

Why did they decide to ruin the Donkey Kong Country franchise after 1? Why?! That's the kinda jabronie decision you expect from a Small4Life.

8j4aVnuh.jpg
hmQtD78.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Shoot: I really dont care about most 2d platformers. Even when people were talking about them when they were relevant I was enjoying FPSes and open world rpgs on the PC

Tall4Life

Shoot: I really dont care about most 2d platformers. Even when people were talking about them when they were relevant I was enjoying FPSes and open world rpgs on the PC
I was born too late so I'm absolutely dreadful at 2D platformers, most are impossible for me to finish

I still like and play the old Castlevania and Ninja Gaiden games but I am kinda the same.

My dad had a PC early on for work so I grew up with Ultima, Daggerfall etc etc as well as the usual Wolf3d, Catacombs and stuff as a kid.

I think, I was even playing stuff like Ultima Online when I was about 10.

I wish UO didn't die a terrible death. That game was amazing and the community was the absolute best. I mean, people were fuckwits but as a whole everyone worked together. I miss it so much.

I grew up on the Sonic games and Mario 3, can't say I played much else as far as platformers

I played a chunk of DKC Tropical Freeze with no previous DK experience and that game is a delight. I just have no interest in firing up my Wii U to finish it

I grew up on the Sonic games and Mario 3, can't say I played much else as far as platformers

I played a chunk of DKC Tropical Freeze with no previous DK experience and that game is a delight. I just have no interest in firing up my Wii U to finish it

My neighbor had a Sega Mega drive and SNES and over those years I ended up with a PS and my friend had a 64. I got to enjoy a lot from the whole spectrum. Console wars and stuff were never a thing for us here and a lot of people had PC too.

I always just preferred PC type games like Civ, X-COM, Jagged Alliance 2, Commandos and RPGs. I think that is why I probably play more board games these days since stuff like Scythe or whatever can scratch the 4X itch, Gloomhaven is great in an RPG kinda way too.

Pikma

Banned
I want to apologize to everyone who's part of Wrasslegaf for my son OINK's behavior. I admit I didn't raise him appropriately but it's what it is and I will always accept him for who he is.

Menome

Any of you jerks like Springsteen? I think I've decided The Wild, the Innocent & the E Street Shuffle is my favorite album.

Kaladin? Where is Kaladin? I bet Kaladin likes/would like Bruce Springsteen. He seems to like white shirts with the sleeves rolled up and working on cars like a man and stuff.

I'm a very casual Springsteen fan, but I have a soft spot for Magic...which I've just realised is now a decade old. Shit.

Adree

I'm playing Marksona 5 and I'm pretty the relationship with this teacher is not PG, think im gonna need a Z Pak.

Nah it's fine. You eventually can get her to do your laundry though. Nothing will ever beat the Devil Arcana Nurse from Persona 4 in ridiculous lewdness.

Top Bottom