• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

I love Sonic games and know they're shit

I love the Saw movie series and know all but like 2 or 3 of them are shit

I like Game of Thrones and know some seasons were shit, the most recent books are shit, and the writer will never finish up the next book let alone the final book

Fuck, I love Godzilla and monster movies and so many other B-movies, which are by literal definition Shit Movies

If you can't take something you like being called shit, or even worse can't take liking something that might be considered shit, I honestly don't know what to say. Take things a bit less serious maybe?

You forgot Roman Reigns

*runs out of thread*

It's​ cool that the big matches at Wrestling dontaku are setting up for Okada vs Omega 2
And for the g1
Okada
OMEGA
Natio
Maybe my boy Tana

Or someone new.

Would be interesting if they go with someone new after what seemed like so long of Tana/Okada.

It will be an interesting year for Tanahashi too.

The Nintendo Karen thread makes me wonder how Sega fans would've evolved if they still had consoles. Scary stuff.

I'd be okay with that if it meant he came out to the Bullet Club theme instead of his new cringe ass theme.

You can tell he's so into that stupid theme, but no one around him has the heart to tell him how bad it is.

Tanahashi's new theme being so awful is extra painful because High Energy is one of the best of all time.

My best friend is a huge Tanahashi fan. He came to my house for dinner and beers for WK this year and the new theme sent him into full denial. "M-maybe it isn't that bad I need to hear it again" kinda thing. He was very distressed.

These people and Vince have been living in their bubble for so fucking long that they don't know how to operate with basic human dignity. Compounded with the fa t that they have been so successful o point of monopolizing the industry here stateside, there is no indication anything changes anytime soon, not with Hunter nor with Steph.

It's fucked up

I honestly hope that whoever runs against booker t for mayor of housten uses this against him and it fucks him over. I loved Booker T, but now I my opinion of him is small. I SAID SMALL!!!

Po Box deez nuts
BArFt.gif

Hot take: I like GO ACE way more than High Energy
BArFt.gif

Top Bottom