• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Dorian was asked at C2E2 about LU season 4. Basically said "no comment", also sprinkled in some bullshit about hoping to do a video game (noticed he's no longer talking about the 17 movies he also hoped to do with Rey and Ricochet and other characters)

Can't get good viewership for even one season of the show when it's on Netflix but keeps thinking the market's there for movies and games

Gaf doesn't want to see another Sgt Slaughter push
Gaf doesn't realise that wrestling is fake and thry make a big deal when thry do storylines like this but they'll go play the same video games based off of the same storyline and watch movies with the same stories and claim they're good. It's only bad when Vince does it.

Gaf doesn't realise that wrestling is fake and thry make a big deal when thry do storylines like this but they'll go play the same video games based off of the same storyline and watch movies with the same stories and claim they're good. It's only bad when Vince does it.
Is this what the WWE bubble does to people? I hope Zach is alright.

Is this what the WWE bubble does to people? I hope Zach is alright.
You tell me 🤓

What, so now Cody is claiming he never saw any bullying at WWE in the 11 years he was there?

Bullshit.
Well not everyone hangs around the same people. So it's like I went to a school where many people smoked in the bathroom, but I never witnessed it. You can't call bs on it. He knows what he saw and he doesn't give a fuck to tell about it.

You tell me 🤓

Well not everyone hangs around the same people. So it's like I went to a school where many people smoked in the bathroom, but I never witnessed it. You can't call bs on it. He knows what he saw and he doesn't give a fuck to tell about it.

I dont believe him. We know how much terrible shit goes on backstage. He was friends with Orton who used to shit in peoples bags.

What is the problem with Jinder?

If he really is on steroids the wwe should already know by now, right?

I mean the problems are logical he was a fucking loser jobber for basically his entire career and is now #1 contender with no build....

I fully get people being mad.

I'm not for two reasons: 1) It's funny 2) It keeps better people away from being in a dead boring title feud with Captain Charisma Blackhole

UberTag

I mean the problems are logical he was a fucking loser jobber for basically his entire career and is now #1 contender with no build....

I'm not for two reasons: 1) It's funny 2) It keeps better people away from being in a dead boring title feud with Captain Charisma Blackhole
That nickname amuses me considering that Orton's single memorable title feud as a face was against Captain Charisma.
Hey, if one Canadian can get a decent title program out of Randy, why can't another?

Hex

Banned
They know and don't care

In a post-Benoit WWE over a decade later people have been punished more severely for fake weed and Adderall than for roids

I do not agree with this. Roids still have that stigma, and one legit and documented issue could seriously unravel the whole thing these days.
I also think that they know people will point to Jinder for juicing and are going to made damn sure that he isn't.

Wasn't that around the time that Cody was still a rookie ass rookie though?

Cody said, in the 11 years he was there he never saw any bullying. He was there when everything with DeMott was going on.

Maybe he technically never literally *saw* anything happen but he sure as shit knew what was going on and is just trying to not burn that bridge.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Those fans were going crazy guys!!!

Cody said, in the 11 years he was there he never saw any bullying. He was there when everything with DeMott was going on.

Maybe he technically never literally *saw* anything happen but he sure as shit knew what was going on and is just trying to not burn that bridge.
Like I said, we'll never know. We don't know what he did and didn't see.

cLOUDo

Everybody knows he is the jobber, after his feud with Orton he will back to the middle card
And besides that he is younger than Roman, Strowman and Ballor (the future of the company)
I don't see a bad thing if the wwe want to do something with him in a long term

Top Bottom