• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_oomnfaI9ug1sg99p0o1_500.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
and thunder ended at 9 so i could watch the entire episode unlike nitro which i had to record overnight and watch before i went to school in the morning

latest

Its like people ignoring the NWO reforming after Nash laid down for the FOD.

like it was a fucking work. that was the whole point.

Finger Poke of Doom was way worse of business than Arquette ever was...

FOD/Starrcade 98 basically were the first two salvos that ended up killing Goldberg and thus their only real answer to Rock/Austin dead. Of course injuries played in but Goldberg was red fucking hot and didn't need the nWo reformation.

Arquette was just cheap PR for a bad movie... and gave us the hilarious Arquette heel turn.

That and the end result is that families of wrestlers who passed got a nice donation from Arquette because he donated his entire salary.

Also Arquette as champ > Vince as champ (especially as ECW champ)

Zach

and thunder ended at 9 so i could watch the entire episode unlike nitro which i had to record overnight and watch before i went to school in the morning

Look at this adorable muffin. But how could you sleep not knowing what was happening during Nitro??

Zach

Finger Poke of Doom was way worse of business than Arquette ever was...

FOD/Starrcade 98 basically were the first two salvos that ended up killing Goldberg and thus their only real answer to Rock/Austin dead. Of course injuries played in but Goldberg was red fucking hot and didn't need the nWo reformation.

Arquette was just cheap PR for a bad movie... and gave us the hilarious Arquette heel turn.

That and the end result is that families of wrestlers who passed got a nice donation from Arquette because he donated his entire salary.

Also Arquette as champ > Vince as champ (especially as ECW champ)
u4xdsYX.jpg

It was funny as fuck...

Like I watch wrestling to be entertained, dumb shit is also entertaining... when I tune out is when it's boring.

WCW 2000 was terrible but it wasn't boring lol. WWE got really boring in and around 2009 and just was so dull as fuck by 2012 that not even Lesnar coming back made it something I wanted to watch ( mostly because as I predicted he just lost to Cena and basically didn't do shit worth a damn until basically 2 years later when he beat Cena at Summerslam for the title)

Like that story should have been this:

Orton punts Vince
Orton destroys Shane at No Way Out beats him with an RKO and then punts him for good measure, Shane never gets the better of Orton in any of this prior or during the match
Orton implies he's coming for the last McMahon: Stephanie and HHH steps in
Raw before Mania Orton punts Stephanie while HHH is forced to watch via being handcuffed

Orton and HHH have a fucking street fight brawl, this is where legacy come into help (not during his matches with fucking Shane goddamn McMahon) Orton reverse a pedigree into an RKO, wins the belt, punts Hunter...

Orton comes out the next night on Raw declares no one can fucking stop him... Batista returns... And then Orton forces Batista to win a #1 Contender's match at the May PPV, forces Batista to fight Cody at the June PPV, Ted Dibiase at the July PPV, at both events Batista does something like a punt kick that takes Legacy out for a while, which builds to Summerslam where they have a big match and Orton has no backup. Batista wins and voila a good story told.

Top Bottom