• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Sanjuro

fitfinlaykau04.jpg

Face App thinks Kevin Owens is going to grow up to be Fit Finlay.

Uncanny.

I don't know you. That's my purse!

jmdajr

Fuck Highway accidents.

Been sitting here on the bus for like 45 minutes. Not moving.

Even left early for the day. Man what a sucker I am.

Hex

Banned
Someone tell me one interesting thing about Jinder that isn't about his body?

I am legit cool when anyone with pigment to their skin gets a run with the belt.
I hope that he shows something while he has the spotlight on him or he will be in Wyattville for the rest of his career

I am legit cool when anyone with pigment to their skin gets a run with the belt.
I hope that he shows something while he has the spotlight on him or he will be in Wyattville for the rest of his career
🤔🤔

Imma sit right here and wait.

Tall4Life

That's exactly what the pre-terrorist Hassan gimmick was...

You discriminate against people like me so fuck you.

I thought the very very first Hassan promo was about him just wanting people to not be prejudiced against people of his kind, like a face, but the crowd wasn't having it so they just turned him into a heel and then he eventually got the terrorist gimmick

I thought the very very first Hassan promo was about him just wanting people to not be prejudiced against people of his kind, like a face, but the crowd wasn't having it so they just turned him into a heel and then he eventually got the terrorist gimmick

Nah the early gimmick was a troll on the audience , it was a criticism of them. That's why it was awesome and then they fucked it all up. Hassan was always a heel.

One of the first things he did was feud with JR ad Lawler.

yencid

Forgot to mention, have a friend that works for WWE in the graphics department and he gave us a tour of the office (not the main HQ sadly) and showed us a promo video for nakamura that i completely fell in love with that theyre going to use either for or leading up to backlash.

was really cool to see the production side of it all.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
hey i'm sting i'm supposed to be this avatar of vengeance and betrayal

less than a year later i'm cutting backstage promos with a ricky ricardo accent. wat.

Top Bottom