• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

REMINDER if you signed up to FloSlam for Mania weekend, OTT Scrappermania is live at 2:30pm EST, with The Elite vs Ospreay Smile and Lio Rush

Ah, good. I hadn't converted Irish time to Eastern time.

For this, you are treated to a picture of a true ace:
JXBipywl.jpg

Johnny Cage "Package Checking" Goro was the best

He ran away from Hogan when Hogan's racist thing came out, I guess because he figured the money would run out.

I'd imagine he's running back after the lawsuit. Dude's a parasite

I was making a joke because during WCW Beefcake was booked to headline a PPV and the lead to it was that he was a masked individual who attacked Hogan. Once he was unmasked, one of the announcers said "He's butchered a friendship." Which this was referenced to one of his gimmicks, "The Butcher"

But I can see that Ed Leslie could jump the HH moneyship, although I always belived that would never happen.

I was making a joke because during WCW Beefcake was booked to headline a PPV and the lead to it was that he was a masked individual who attacked Hogan. Once he was unmasked, one of the announcers said "He's butchered a friendship." Which this was referenced to one of his gimmicks, "The Butcher"

But I can see that Ed Leslie could jump the HH moneyship, although I always belived that would never happen.

Ah, I missed parts of that era of WCW as I didn't have a tv channel that covered it.

MK1 is absolutely an 8/10 at the very least. It has the honor of not only being the best kideo game movie, but a great movie in general. The fight scene with Scorpion and Johnny Cage, WHEW. Those two can WORK. It even has Liu Kang vs Reptile for the flippy dippy fans.

rrc1594

I have been thinking about KO/AJ for US title which I love because it's going help the US title. It's safe to say that KO will win out in that feud, I think that WWE wants to put AJ in WWE title picture as soon as possible. I don't want Orton holding the title pass Backlash, but realistically he could hold it to SS and drop it to AJ. Yeah, I think SS is AJ/Orton.

God just when I thought I'd keep FloSlam... This OTT broadcast is ridiculous in technical glitches....

No way it's going to live long enough to Broadcast the main event... this is some fucking bullshit bushleague crap for 20$/month

orioto

Good Art™
I have been thinking about KO/AJ for US title which I love because it's going help the US title. It's safe to say that KO will win out in that feud, I think that WWE wants to put AJ in WWE title picture as soon as possible. I don't want Orton holding the title pass Backlash, but realistically he could hold it to SS and drop it to AJ. Yeah, I think SS is AJ/Orton.

I wonder if new Owens is a cheater or not..
Do they have him pinning AJ clean for the us title ? i'm not sure...
i'd like some manly cheatery like low blow or something cause that kind of shenanigan doesn't ruin the match nor make the cheater weak. (Actually i think that's how heel AJ won some of his big match last year, or when Joe beat Nakamura it w as badass, yet not exactly clean).

It's obvious to me that Owens we saw on SD is meant to be way way way way more evil and mean than the one on RAW. I wonder how it will translate in the ring. If he's not allowed to wrestle impressively again, i'll be so pissed. What a waste..

Zach

Paul Bearer was the only worthwhile person involved in that angle. Kane and The Undertaker can burn in heck for all I care.

Top Bottom