• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Anyone gonna watch DDT's Train Pro-Wrestling?

6Fu7FcF.jpg

Airs live on DDT Universe at 5:30am UK time, 12:30am on the East Coast and 9:30pm on the West Coast. It's a 10-man falls count anywhere match, with a new wrestler getting on at each stop, should be pretty ridiculous.

6Fu7FcF.jpg

Airs live on DDT Universe at 5:30am UK time, 12:30am on the East Coast and 9:30pm on the West Coast. It's a 10-man falls count anywhere match, with a new wrestler getting on at each stop, should be pretty ridiculous.

I'll be watching. Unless something ungodly comes up.

6Fu7FcF.jpg

So tonight?

Yep sounds good.

https://twitter.com/azucarRoc/status/809824041280290816

A fun how to sign up for NJPW World with Romero and Okada... it's old but I love it

Even the Brian Kendrick realised bread was too good to simply name his finisher Sliced Bread, he had to settle for the best thing after it.

So.... does WWE have any plans for that UK championship or is that just gonna fade away?

Are they still tossing around the idea of a regular UK based show?

Was a bit stupid to put the announcement on their fourth(?)-rate show. At the very least, NXT would have been a better idea.

They did it then because they were all in Orlando... guess they could have done at the NXT weekly taping that was taped Pre-NXT TakeOver.. dunno

They did it then because they were all in Orlando... guess they could have done at the NXT weekly taping that was taped Pre-NXT TakeOver.. dunno

They also didn't make the announcement it in the arena, which was dumb. The announcer was just like, "here's Pete Dunne! here's Tyler Bate!" and the crowd cheered somewhat but then they just went away and nobody understood why.

I was at that 205 Live, and I didn't even know until just now that they made that announcement, lol.

They also didn't make the announcement it in the arena, which was dumb. The announcer was just like, "here's Pete Dunne! here's Tyler Bate!" and the crowd cheered somewhat but then they just went away and nobody understood why.

I was at that 205 Live, and I didn't even know until just now that they made that announcement, lol.

Lol weird

Beefy

https://youtu.be/YuG1dc4wvoc

Goddamn Omega and The Bucks are quite possibly the most likeable people in wrestling.

The beginning is slightly NSFWish but if you were wondering where they fall on the JBL story you won't be disappointed.

Also was it known that Kenny Omega was Bi? Can't tell from the video if he's serious but he kinda outright says it here...

Which is fucking cool.

Omega is my white sideman

Afternoon.

full

Hope you have a nice day today, friend Beefy!

I am worried I will miss the Train Wrestling tomorrow because of a last minute family lunch thing I just found out about :(

My family are seriously like "lol you are spending money to study mental health, learn how to work a circular saw or play football you fuckwit." So I am sure it will be much more pleasant than watching DDT.

Beefy

Hope you have a nice day today, friend Beefy!

I am worried I will miss the Train Wrestling tomorrow because of a last minute family lunch thing I just found out about :(

My family are seriously like "lol you are spending money to study mental health, learn how to work a circular saw or play football you fuckwit." So I am sure it will be much more pleasant than watching DDT.

Family lunches are the best /s. Hope you have a good weekend man.

Family lunches are the best /s. Hope you have a good weekend man.

Thanks, mate. I'm sure it will be fine. I'll just get drunk and sit in a corner somewhere and probably post on here as it all goes down, hehe.

I'd imagine the Elite will be breaking away from the bullet club soon anyway

I think the Elite thing always started as a way for them to break away. But I may be wrong. Wouldn't surprise me to see them split off and see Cody take over with them bringing in a few new guys. Would be a shame because the match Cody had with Omega and the young bucks was fucking awesome fun.

I'd imagine the Elite will be breaking away from the bullet club soon anyway

That's fine too.

Problem being Omega will still needs people to tag with and the Bucks aren't in NJPW... though I guess if they break off he can tag with guys like Elgin and Tanahashi and the other guys that are generally unaffiliated with any stables.

That's fine too.

Problem being Omega will still needs people to tag with and the Bucks aren't in NJPW... though I guess if they break off he can tag with guys like Elgin and Tanahashi and the other guys that are generally unaffiliated with any stables.
That is one of the big problems that I'm starting to notice from Bullet Club. They need people who are in NJPW full time.

It really sucks there are so many horrible carnies in the wrestling business when there are so many good people too.

He may not be great in the ring but the community work Bad Luck Fale does is seriously outstanding. Same with guys like Foley who are so charitable.

It sucks that the real psoitivity gets lost in WWE's cynical marketing shit and the culture there.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean there's almost no level of diagnosed concussion that wouldn't have taken him out for a couple of weeks. 15 years ago they probably would have sent him out for a dark match after the Raw where he got hurt.

Hasney

I mean there's almost no level of diagnosed concussion that wouldn't have taken him out for a couple of weeks. 15 years ago they probably would have sent him out for a dark match after the Raw where he got hurt.

Yeah, I think that once it's confirmed, they won't even administer the recovery test for at least a week.

I also meant that it was the first official confirmation. WWE hadn't said shit and none of the big name dirt sheets had either.

I mean we all knew but yeah...

Top Bottom