• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Pikma

Banned
Was a bit stupid to put the announcement on their fourth(?)-rate show. At the very least, NXT would have been a better idea.

They did it then because they were all in Orlando... guess they could have done at the NXT weekly taping that was taped Pre-NXT TakeOver.. dunno
They did it as a reaction to World of Sport getting a full show, that's why they announced it like that, the fact they don't even have a logo or a date says it all
Man I love indy wrestling but the no sell a big move shit gets annoying especially when it leads right to the finish.
I've been watching Lucha Underground and it has a lot of this, way too much in fact.

Tall4Life

There's just so much constant flippy shit that should make me go "Wow" everytime in Lucha Underground but there's so fucking much that my only reaction is "meh"

There's just so much constant flippy shit that should make me go "Wow" everytime in Lucha Underground but there's so fucking much that my only reaction is "meh"

You watching the first season? I felt the same way, a lot the in ring stuff was technically impressive but did nothing for me.

Tall4Life

You watching the first season? I felt the same way, a lot the in ring stuff was technically impressive but did nothing for me.

I saw the first season a while ago. Some of the bigger matches like the Grave Consequences match were exciting to me, but most of the others were boring

I couldn't bring myself to continue to season 2, now that its on netflix i might start that again

I saw the first season a while ago. Some of the bigger matches like the Grave Consequences match were exciting to me, but most of the others were boring

I couldn't bring myself to continue to season 2, now that its on netflix i might start that again
Season 2 killed my LU boner. Only bothered with the first ep of S3 and then watched maybe one or two eps.

Bronx-Man

Banned
What are some great feuds for midcard titles you guys can remember? My picks are Miz/Ziggler for the IC title, Matt Hardy vs MVP for the US title, and Jericho/Mysterio for the IC title back in 2009.

What are some great feuds for midcard titles you guys can remember? My picks are Miz/Ziggler for the IC title, Matt Hardy vs MVP for the US title, and Jericho/Mysterio for the IC title back in 2009.

Rude/Warrior for the IC title in '89
Hart/Bulldog for the IC title in '92
HBK/Razor for the IC title in '95
Owen/Austin for the IC title in '97
Jericho/Angle/Benoit for the IC title in '00

REMINDER if you signed up to FloSlam for Mania weekend, OTT Scrappermania is live at 2:30pm EST, with The Elite vs Ospreay Smile and Lio Rush

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
iXG2M9HZGaxdM.gif

Top Bottom