• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

What exactly would he add besides spearman punch?

A fun/funny reason for people to boo

When a show completely sucks or is completely boring, and it doesn't have Reigns, nobody can blame Reigns for it

When you have a show completely full of indiers, and Reigns not there beside them, when it sucks it's on them and nobody can deny it anymore

When a show completely sucks or is completely boring, and it doesn't have Reigns, nobody can blame Reigns for it

When you have a show completely full of indiers, and Reigns not there beside them, when it sucks it's on them and nobody can deny it anymore

You say "nobody can deny it" as if there is some objective truth that people are denying about the wrestlers. There's not.

WWE sucks at making stars. That would be a problem with or without Roman.

ElRenoRaven

I don't think anyone has denied that Raw and hell the WWE's problem in general is the booking. The writing for WWE has been atrocious for a hell of a long time minus some of Smackdown here and there. Till they get the shitty writers out, get some good ones in, and get Vince the fuck committed to the insane asylum nothing is going to change.

I was so prepared to make a gif of it.

And then saw the height and lost interest.
You were wise not to waste your time on that lol

Here is a reenactment:
gGjL8Du.gif

You say "nobody can deny it" as if there is some objective truth that people are denying about the wrestlers. There's not.

WWE sucks at making stars. That would be a problem with or without Roman.

I distinctly remember a lot of "give an indy guy the belt/company for a while instead of all the olds and Reigns" talk following Mania 32

The response to Owens both getting that and getting for over half a year, with viewership being worse than ever, was coincidentally eerily silent. idk, maybe I'm remembering wrong. Or maybe he just wasn't the one to change that

Finn won't be the one. Seth certainly wasn't the one. I don't think there will be one ever. Giving indy guys the strap and company if you're changing nothing else, and letting them ruin their bodies, isn't the solution.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Vince can't book anyone right, regardless of whether they're heel or face. It's why Roman Reigns goes from being a silent killer in The Shield to being THE POWERHOUSE that can barely lift anyone and cuts sufferin' succotash promos, it's why Kevin Owens goes from being an unstoppable monster in NXT to a coward that can't win a single match without Y2J interfering for him.

Toki767

I distinctly remember a lot of "give an indy guy the belt/company for a while instead of all the olds and Reigns" talk following Mania 32

The response to Owens both getting that and getting for over half a year, with viewership being worse than ever, was coincidentally eerily silent. idk, maybe I'm remembering wrong. Or maybe he just wasn't the one to change that

Finn won't be the one. Seth certainly wasn't the one.
It's not enough to just give a guy the belt.

They'd also need to book them as strongly as they do Reigns.

Which they'd never do.

The response to Owens both getting that and getting for over half a year, with viewership being worse than ever, was coincidentally eerily silent. idk, maybe I'm remembering wrong. Or maybe he just wasn't the one

Finn won't be the one. Seth certainly wasn't the one.

No one will be "the one" by that definition with WWE's booking of top guys. Not indie guys, not bodybuilders, not small guys, not giants. No one. Ratings are going down regardless of who gets that belt because the company just sucks at telling compelling stories and creating interesting characters.

The most over guy on the roster is getting the exact opposite response they are aiming for.

This is the same company that had Vince interview Brian Pillman's wife on RAW right after he died and had Paige mock Charlotte's dead brother without even telling Ric.

These people are the last carnies left.

Someone missed the women's MMA announcement of the 12 year old making her debut against a 24 year old next month. Still plenty of competition

Anth0ny

was not meant to be a comedic beat down. was not meant to get a babyface reaction for mercilessly destroying roman.

stroman is an evil monster that only super roman can stop

This show opened with a recap of this feud, started the second hour with this feud, aired another package midway through the second hour about this feud, and now is recapping the whole thing again in the third hour.

These guys are 100% out of ideas.

ElRenoRaven

You saw that shit too? I thought it was all about Braun and then they started talking about Rosey... and then back to Braun. What kinda shit is that? Lol

That's Vince and WWE for you. It's shit like that which keeps turning fans off. I guarantee you any fan with a half a brain saw that and was like really?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
You know, on the one hand I'm all like Fuck Roman, but on the other hand, dude goes thru tables good.

Top Bottom