• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

ElRenoRaven

So this was all for a handicap match. And yea I remember when Raw had a major title. This is a prime example of why the writing is bad for Raw.

The Drifter about to "drift" into this match.

Although it would be hilarious if the show wasn't done being written when they did the opening bit, and then they realized they didn't have a guy for the main event to team with Miz.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I wish they'd hurry up and get on with it already. I'm always so hungry by the 20th hour of Raw.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Remember Raw had a world title

It's right here

lol.jpg

Toki767

What are the writers on tonight? Hell, what is Vince on tonight.

Book Strowman to lose to someone in the Cruiserweight Division.

Then you book a handicap match where the heel is the one by himself.

It's like no one in charge wants people to watch Raw tonight.

GunBR

What are the writers on tonight? Hell, what is Vince on tonight.

Book Strowman to lose to someone in the Cruiserweight Division.

Then you book a handicap match where the heel is the one by himself.

It's like no one in charge wants people to watch Raw tonight.
A few pages ago someone said here that tonight show would be better with Roman
That's the plan

Pikma

Banned
I can't believe Vince thought it was a good idea to put the belt on a fucking guy who doesn't get paid enough to even show up once per month, let alone each week.

How fucking out of touch do you have to be

ElRenoRaven

I can't believe Vince thought it was a good idea to put the belt on a fucking guy who doesn't get paid enough to even show up once per month, let alone each week.

How fucking out of touch do you have to be

Vince has been out of touch for a long time now. He really needs to step back. It's clear as day his leadership is hurting the product. And of course we're going to drag this out. We can't end on time. Even if this is the most boring shit since well 10 minutes ago.

This has been a really bad TV show. Not the usual nothing Raw is. Actively bad this week for me. I dont think I will watch next week. They havent given me a single reason to.

If this show goes off the air with amid not getting a partner, then I legit will think they only had half the show booked when they made this match and then realized they had no heels left to team with Miz.

Imagine having that little faith in what is supposed to be a top company.

This has been a really bad TV show. Not the usual nothing Raw is. Actively bad this week for me. I dont think I will watch next week. They havent given me a single reason to.

Roman Reigns, your next WWE Universal Champ (literally, Brock ain't dropping that until Mania), will be on the show

ElRenoRaven

The sad thing is. This is their go home before the PPV. Think about that. This is the show that is supposed to get you to want to watch the PPV. Tell me does this make you want to?

If this show goes off the air with amid not getting a partner, then I legit will think they only had half the show booked when they made this match and then realized they had no heels left to team with Miz.

Imagine having that little faith in what is supposed to be a top company.
I have a feeling the idea might have been "Miz never had a partner, he's just using it as an excuse to have the match cancelled" but they just executed it like garbage

Top Bottom