• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Where exactly is that legal?

say-what.gif

huh

Edit: Okay guess Drifter isn't his tag partner. I'm still guessing Owens.

http://wmmarankings.com/deep-jewels-15-12-year-old-momo-set-make-mma-debut-24-year-old-may-20/

Japan

Yamasaki (2-3 Am) is coming off two losses and is hoping to get back in the win column by taking out her 12-year-old opponent who is currently a seventh grader.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why are people not saying the Miz is on the preshow as well?

It makes sense since they want him on the pay per view and he has no one to feud yet with until after the pay per view.

Miz has been on the preshow before

Finn was supposed to be 'THE' guy. Do you think Roman would be doing preshows?

Miz has been on the preshow before

Finn was supposed to be 'THE' guy. Do you think Roman would be doing preshows?

Roman did a preshow once because he had a hernia and wanted to tell everyone via satellite he was getting better

Being a guy, let alone The guy, and being healthy and still being on the preshow is notably bad

Will watch if it's a shoot

As a person who a couple months ago watched Gabi Garcia shoot beat up a grandma during a Japan MMA card, let me say these carny ass MMA fights are getting out of hand and you will feel legit uncomfortable by the first time one of them starts visibly running away. Don't recommend

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
As a person who a couple months ago watched Gabi Garcia shoot beat up a grandma during a Japan MMA card, let me say these carny ass MMA fights are getting out of hand and you will feel legit uncomfortable by the first time one of them starts visibly running away. Don't recommend

I dunno, very few things give me pleasure like watching little kids get knocked the fuck out, I'm willing to risk it.

Bronx-Man

Banned

This makes me think about how I thought Kimbo Slice vs Dada5000 was gonna be this hilarious freak show fight, but it just ended up being one of the most depressing things I've seen in sports.

Top Bottom