• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Which one.

tattoo4_t460.jpg
This picture triggers me.

Welcome to the 30+ club, forget the 20s, the 30s are the prime of your career, so enjoy them.

Cheers, friend. The past is gone, the future doesn't exist yet. Only real thing is now in any case :) I'm feeling pretty positive about the coming years.

On a completely different and off topic note, I just had the best fucking Thai meal. My friend's partner is Thai and her cousin owns a local restaurant. I went to Thailand for their wedding around this time last year and stayed with her family in the rural rice farming areas in the northeast. Never have I met a more accepting, welcoming and wonderful group of people. I cried deeply when I had to leave their village to go back to the concrete nightmare of Bangkok. But I digress, the chef of the restaurant made us a meal of traditional Thai food that isn't on the menu. Kao Pao Pork, beef and pork larb and a ton of other stuff. Honestly, it is probably the most flavorful and delicious food out there. Friends, if you ever go to a Thai restaurant, just politely ask if they will do Kao Pao pork or chicken. It will blow your mind. So fucking good. Larb is also AMAZING. Raw beef larb is on another level.

Wrestling.

Happy Bday you old bastard.

T-thanks!

I'm 30 tomorrow. Best friend's 30th is tonight. I never thought I was one to give that much of a fuck about aging, but it feels weird and time keeps moving faster and faster. The last few years seem like an absolute blur.

Welcome to the 30 club. Haven't been here long myself, but it's all good so far.

ltcOdYc.gif

So do those "mega fans" have day jobs?

Or is the reason Brock Leaner reaction guy has only 1 shirt is because he is poor and spends all his cash on front row WWE tickets?

Zach

CM Punk is looking like a star at the 2010 Rumble. Oh, never mind. Rotund Triple H is in and beating him up. >_>

Edit: Aaaand H just eliminated him. Pbbbt.

I'm getting Mario Kart today. Will post my FC later.

Also , Happy Birthday HashtagLapsed!

Also, the age thing has been bothering me as of late as I continue to question whether I've waste my life thus far.

Caderfix

CM Punk is looking like a star at the 2010 Rumble. Oh, never mind. Rotund Triple H is in and beating him up. >_>

It's easy to understand why he is so bitter. Punk got screwed time after time, never got what he deserved, even though he got himself super over. Basically "Grab the brassring, but only if you are one of our guys.".

Sephzilla

I really want MK8 Deluxe but I'm hoping a bundle pops up

It's pretty easy to see why Punk didn't want to do a WM match with HHH

I know that feel, dude.

After you turn 21/22 the years just start blending together and you kind of lose track of it all

Thats the one thing I am struggling with. I haven't aged so badly
although the hairline creeps ever backward
, but outside of jogging on the beach and DDP yoga I have never done any intense training, so fuck knows how my body actually is internally.

i'm 27 and I feel like 30 is coming faster than an AA after a shoulder tackle

I still feel like I am 24. It is like the last 6 years haven't really happened. Outside of getting a much clearer idea of what I will do for a career (and I am very happy doing what I am doing, even if the pay is not good), not a lot has changed. Still a lot of drinking, going to concerts or wrestling shows, playing video or board games and being an idiot manchild (my brother is 27 and gifted me Playerunknowns Battlegrounds on steam for my birthday). I am not upset about my position in life or anything, it is just that time is going far, far too quickly. In a way where maybe I will wake up in what seems like a few months but I am actually 37 and things I value now won't have been accomplished because of complacency.

There's probably 3000 people in the building I work in, that's crazy to me

#BigCityLife

I don't think I could do the city life. I go to Sydney for work, study and concerts every few weeks and can't wait to back to my little place. I am about a 2 minute walk from about, 2 miles of beach and on the other side of my place is a huge lake where we can go sailing etc. Developments are slowing starting to encroach on the area though as city folk are realizing it is kind of a hidden paradise. It scares me a little. That's the way things go though, I guess. When I was 17 I left home and moved to Manchester and stayed there for a year. I couldn't do it and had to come back.

Cheers, Batsie!

Top Bottom