• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
My rule regarding TLF is that I'll give any episode that takes place before the invasion a shot, after and I just don't give a fuck about their opinions.

Sephzilla

You've gone full Russo!

1091%20-%20autoplay_gif%20confetti%20gif%20monday_nitro%20vince_russo%20wcw.gif

Missed out on Paramore tickets 😭
I fucking missed put on New Japan tickets. FML
I may not be able to watch GWF3 live, as it starts at midnight and I have to be up at 6am for work. 😢
We did it!
Apparently TNA is using bot accounts on twitter to inflate their social media numbers

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
FAKE NEWS

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I like Sexy Star. She's pretty good. I also haven't gotten that far in LU. Keep falling asleep watching it. Near the end of season 1.

Anth0ny

Brock: Hey braun, why wait until great balls of fire. you're here. i'm here. lets. do. THIS?

Braun: I WANT SOME REAL COMPETITION. AND AT GREAT BALLS OF FIRE THIS SUNDAY ONLY ON THE WWE NETWORK, I'LL GET SOME

I hope all three of them get hit by a bus.
Wow that's harsh... But fair.

Those "super fans" are the worst.
Did you know that Nakamerica is actually Michael Jackson?
Thanks for reminding me of what I was trying to forget.
WWE announces a new Raw PPV called Great Balls of Fire:

https://twitter.com/RossOnRasslin/status/857983565291716608?s=09

That has to be Vince or someone's idea to pander to Vince right?

Brock: Hey braun, why wait until great balls of fire. you're here. i'm here. lets. do. THIS?

Braun: I WANT SOME REAL COMPETITION. AND AT GREAT BALLS OF FIRE THIS SUNDAY ONLY ON THE WWE NETWORK, I'LL GET SOME

As Braun backs off like a chicken shit when the come face to face.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's in EARLY JULY. You have a PPV that from the previous brand split that you co-opted from WCW that has an EARLY JULY HOLIDAY MOTIF.

Just imagine the writers flexing their pens for pre PPV promos

"I can tell you're fired up but you sure as hell don't have any BALLS"

...poor Roman.

Anth0ny

It's in EARLY JULY. You have a PPV that from the previous brand split that you co-opted from WCW that has an EARLY JULY HOLIDAY MOTIF.

hqdefaultfzuyr.jpg

Vince here's the thing. we beat wcw. we can't use their PPV brands because fans wouldn't take it seriously.

Just imagine the writers flexing their pens for pre PPV promos

"I can tell you're fired up but you sure as hell don't have any BALLS"

...poor Roman.

Well HELL

I GOT GREAT BALLS, AND I'M DEFINITELY GON BRING THE FIRE

giphy.gif

Top Bottom