• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

It really is quite phenomenal and made my Pro purchase worthwhile.

Running it on a Pro and using a 1080p display. My mind can't at the thought of a 4K display.

I saw your comments on some indies i want to play (Edith Finch etc). Stoked to give that a go too.

It hooked me like Witcher did. They really made a great world

yes. Got to Devil's whatever. 5 hrs in. Climbed my first tall neck thingy. Shit is surreal.

It occurs to me that the backstage interviewers in '97 probably didn't have a video feed of whatever was playing on screen for the audience.

That, or Todd Pettengill actually thinks the chokeslam is a tombstone piledriver.

somedevil

Meltzer talking about Ospreay and Ricochet are wanted by WWE

Well from MLW tweets it seem Ricochet is stuck in his Lucha Underground contract when he might want out.

As for the Paige and Del Rio stuff talking about that is tricky and can lead to talking about accusations with no proof.

Though for this call out it seems he was not "ill" at all.

Beefy

Well from MLW tweets it seem Ricochet is stuck in his Lucha Underground contract when he might want out.

As for the Paige and Del Rio stuff talking about that is tricky and can lead to talking about accusations with no proof.

Though for this call out it seems he was not "ill" at all.

Pretty obvious both are on self destruct courses atm.

Zach

xBYBbSi.png

Trying to figure out how to go to a Progress show in London while still being in Glasgow for 9am the day after is a rather challenging affair when you're also hoping to get your employers to pay for your accommodation & flights and the venue hasn't been announced yet.

Hex

Banned
Both Will and Ricochet would have to shut the fuck up on social media for that to happen so Idunno

I think Osprey may be interested, I do not think the King would take it unless it was a short deal.
He would have to completely reinvent himself and right now he is one of the indy gods.

Adree

Enjoyed the Prey demo a lot. Progress won't carry over to the full game though, which is batshit

I found it alright but on PS4 it has so many technical issues (even if they've promised fixes in release) that I'm probably going to wait a bit (doesn't help that Dishonored 2's price dropped like two weeks in.)

Caderfix

I'm feeling uncomfortable about this new power couple.

If Sweeney was part of the GWF roster, I'd be hype for Huggers Of Destruction vs SweeneyIsNow.

But noooooooo, Sweeney's got to be a party pooper and refuse to sign the contract :mad:

Edit: I'm not sure if Zach would be ok with being in a match against his son though...

Top Bottom