• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

I think I would have rather Del Rio shoot tweeted that. The fact that Paige's dad very likely approved such a tweet about his own daughter is just weird (and also very carny of course).

Sephzilla, what are your thoughts on my proposed Batsie the Jobber's Open Challenge for the next PPV? I keep losing so it's a great way to debut someone who's never had a match before against me so they beat me and get the rub.

john-cena-summerslam-1471849553-800.jpg

imBask

Banned
After beating the big boss, I have nothing more to accomplish other than winning a title

if you pick me, I will put my GWF career on the line Beefy

Good afternoon, Ladies and Gentleman, and Gentlemen with the mannerisms of Ladies!

It's a great weekend , for pro wrestling with New Japan and WWE Payback!

Will the Monster Among Men beat Roman, or will the Big Dawg once again beat all the odds???

e435212d-086b-4d43-aec4-60ddbe873ed4.jpg

Heroman

Banned
The Young bucks are the best tag team in the business and are well on there way to becoming one of the best tag team in history.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How funny is it that the purposefully outdated Lethal Leap Year would sound like a better, more hip PPV than the official Great Balls of Fire

Top Bottom