• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Beefy

Mauro's calling Joshua/Klitchsko today.

C-mZKymVoAAq6be.jpg

Come on Joshua

Menome

I know I've only been watching wrestling for two years now (Plus a bunch of vintage stuff on the network) but that was genuinely the most gut-wrenchingly sad thing I've seen in my time.

It was the moment that cemented that the match just shouldn't have happened. Like The Simpsons' Star Trek XII: Oh So Tired sketch being reborn in reality.

This is not really directed at Menome (since I've seen other people say the same thing), but I think it's weird to assume the Undertaker failing to sit-up wasn't part of the story being told and that he was actually unable to pull it off.... especially when he did so fine after the match.

Also, what's really gut-wrenching is watching Ahmed's ass slowly eating his shorts.

Zach

I know I've only been watching wrestling for two years now (Plus a bunch of vintage stuff on the network) but that was genuinely the most gut-wrenchingly sad thing I've seen in my time.

It's like you've never even seen Randy "Pee Wee" Anderson appeal to Eric Bischoff and his nWo cronies by bringing his wife and kids onto Nitro to try to get his job back. :'(

Also, what's really gut-wrenching is watching Ahmed's ass slowly eating his shorts.

Every. Time.

Caderfix

To me the Undertaker spot is "sad" while Flair last moments in ring were "emotional". It's due to the difference in quality of the matches, last opponent and the fact that we knew Taker was in actual pain and in need of a surgery.

I too thought that was sad, but the saddest was the failed tombstone reversals and heelsgate, because those showed Taker should not be in the ring at that point. He was just not able to do those things.

Top Bottom