• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

korly

Fave Five NJPW:

1. Hiromu Takahashi

2. Okada

3. Naito

4. Tiger Mask W

5. Sanada/Evil/Bushi

Honorable Mentions:

That gigantic Young Lion whose name I forget, Kenny Omega, Ishii, Yano, Minoru Suzuki, and Roppongi Vices theme song

Fave Five NJPW:

1. Hiromu Takahashi

2. Okada

3. Naito

4. Tiger Mask W

5. Sanada/Evil/Bushi

Honorable Mentions:

That gigantic Young Lion whose name I forget, Kenny Omega, Ishii, Yano, Minoru Suzuki, and Roppongi Vices theme song

Oh shit yeah on the honourable mentions list of mine add: Ibushi/Tiger Mask W, Liger, Bushi and Tomoyuki Oka

I also really love Yano but I'd never put him on a list lol.

I think it's because of when I got into it (Feb 2017) but I really haven't connected with Tanahashi at all

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
well i didnt know that match happened
tumblr_lyscax9s7V1r8g8c1o1_500.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
That stone cold / jericho gif made me go check out their segments together, my god the "what" chants are horrible :/

When listening to tlf, it's so interesting to hear them talk about real sports but they made it clear they didn't care about it until Pats won their first sb. Making them casuals. Thinking that they're better than some people, I don't forgot about that stuff.

Top Bottom