• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

tumblr_inline_ofpybiIeho1qc4uvh_500.gif

Emma isn't injured.
Every time you use this gif it throws me off. I get the crying and nodding but the "I know" never fits the context lol (unless she's saying "thank you" and my eyes fail me)

I wonder if people were this ruthless on Charlotte when she dropped Sasha on her head at Summerslam.
100%. Full blown "Charlotte is green! Dangerous worker! Only in her position because of her dad! #WeWantSasha"

Pikma

Banned
Sense? This is WWE we are talking about.
they rarely do random call ups and I can't think of a more random call up than KENTA suddenly showing up at a random RAW in Texas or some shitty place like that just because he's in his late 30s and because Heroman said so

Heroman

Banned
they rarely do random call ups and I can't think of a more random call up than KENTA suddenly showing up at a random RAW in Texas or some shitty place like that just because he's in his late 30s and because Heroman said so
KENTA isny going to be anything of note no matter any raw he appears I rather him get the pay increase and floundering then just floundering in NXT. I mean he called show up tonight or a year found now and he would get the same reaction.

You know what happens? You know what happens when you throw BJs around like that? Huh? Do ya? I'll tell ya what happens! Menome, for throwing BJs around like that, YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!

Caderfix

You know what happens? You know what happens when you throw BJs around like that? Huh? Do ya? I'll tell ya what happens! Menome, for throwing BJs around like that, YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!

And there goes OwensIsNow trying to climb a few spots in the power rankings with some cheap pop attempts.

Menome

It's not my fault! WrassleGAF Court law demands that I call him that until GWF3.

Top Bottom