• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

jmdajr

I've grown to hate the DMC fanbase on this site. Got a bunch of shit just for not liking DMC3 enough, with claims that I must be horrible at it.

I died I don't know how many times on level 2 and just played it on easy. Was still super hard.

Git Gud?
Fuck You.

Back in the day I beat hard ass games for lack of options. These days don't need to put up with that bullshit.

tumblr_inline_ofpybiIeho1qc4uvh_500.gif

Emma isn't injured.

I died I don't know how many times on level 2 and just played it on easy. Was still super hard.

Git Gud?
Fuck You.

Me dying wasn't even an issue, it was just me not liking how Vergil plays when I unlocked him. Apparently that means I'm playing the game wrong and I'm super bad and I'm 100% wrong, and it certainly can't be as simple a reason as I don't like his moves or playstyle.

Pikma

Banned
Isn't the reason he got hurt was that he was injured by someone super green?
Yes a month after returning from a shoulder injury that needed two different surgeries. Did you expect him to magically appear on Raw after being away from the ring for 1+ year?

jmdajr

Me dying wasn't even an issue, it was just me not liking how Vergil plays when I unlocked him. Apparently that means I'm playing the game wrong and I'm super bad and I'm 100% wrong, and it certainly can't be as simple a reason as I don't like his moves or playstyle.

lol

Well that shit is beyond me. I wouldn't even know.

Pikma

Banned
When did this happen exactly? It seems to me like it really affected you and you should consider letting it go asap.

FF XV is one of the worst games I played recently. I stopped after 6 or so hours. Atrocious combat, Raw tier characters and writing, abysmal side quests.

I honestly dont know how it was somewhat well reviewed and received.

6 hrs?

Hash, you didn't make it out of the "tutorial" much less learn anything about the characters.

jurgen

Found out a Smackdown house show is an hour away from me. Me and a buddy are jumping in the car now.

Wondering if they're going to keep kayfabe and acknowledge the Bowling Green Massacre.

DIAMONDS ON MY NECK

What a theme.
I blame you for making me like that theme, btw. Not enough to purchase it (although I came dangerously close), but still.
When did this happen exactly? It seems to me like it really affected you and you should consider letting it go asap.

I'm normally a proponent of people getting good, but only in circumstances where it's warranted. Someone not being a fan of a playstyle isn't one of those situations.

Syder

You forget Tales From The Borderlands and apparently the Minecraft one.
Borderlands and Wolf Among Us were pretty good.

Problem is with Telltale games is that you can only really play one a year without getting fatigued on the formula but they're constantly bringing out new series.

GunBR

If we get a segment of Braun vs Roman at the hospital I will stop criticizing WWE
during 1 month
That would be incredible

But I'm pretty sure that we gonna have Cole, with a sad face, saying how the BIG DOG is hurt while Braun fight against some jobber

Batman Telltale was the ONLY adventure clicky games whatever they're called that I could beat. I tried all of them. My wife is still pissed that I won't even finish Life is Strange. The genre is just not for me.

Top Bottom