• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

IT'S COMING!

g7K8nc.gif

ReiGun

NXT would be the place to do this (in fact, it's been done), not the main roster.
That would be great. Send a couple like Nese or Davari down to Orlando.

I just want people to have chances to be successful. I don't feel like the CW division, in its current form, is doing that for most of the guys in it.

Again, to be fair, the women managed to get way more over with the same amount of time on TV (and without a Network show yet). But it did take a while. So I'd say just give it time.
Fair enough.

Beefy

Hey man, no shame in it. This business is full of jerks. Cant help it if you like them despite their personal beliefs.

Not everyone can be a role model like Daniel Bryan

I don't like either so all is good. I'm more of a guy that likes wrestling as a whole then really have a favorite. Braun is probably the closest tho.

ReiGun

They screwed Mickie up when they turned her face. Her character of "veteran who is spiteful because she feels forgotten" was at least interesting compared to the nothing she is now.

They screwed Mickie up when they turned her face. Her character of "veteran who is spiteful because she feels forgotten" was at least interesting compared to the nothing she is now.
She needs to go back to the obsessed girl. Even though it wouldn't quite work anymore.

Top Bottom